I hope they get invaded next...

I hope they get invaded next. They're far too arrogant while being poor thirdie Soviet rapebaby baltshits who never accomplished anything.

Attached: Patchwork_flag_of_baltic_countries.svg.png (1280x768, 18.52K)

Enough threads for a day, Ikiboon

No, I will defend them.

so sour, do you have bad day?

I unironically think that these countries need to cease to exist in order for humanity to advance and form bigger super states that would eventually work out their differences and form one big country covering the whole world.

Finland
Balts
Poland
Czechia
Balkans
Romania
Kazakhstan
Moldova
Ukraine

And I don't necessary mean absorbed by Russia even though part of these should.
Just to make them disappear for less countries to exist.
I hope for a United Evropa country that would absrorb all EU cunts in itself to border Russia.

i think russia should balkanize

what have YOU accomplished

nah, do it yourself

No
Countries should work towards expansion.
To decrease the number of smaller countries. Form super states.
The less there are the better.

Imagine only a few countries

Norhern America
Southern America
Europa
Russia
Asian country that consists of all asian countries
Oceania
United Africa

That would have been so much better

This just have one poor Slav country like Yugoslavia but in eastern Europe.

united evropa should include russia, brvther

That would be the next steap for Europa.
It would need to establish good relationship with Russia and letting it develop into a proper country steadily with proper values and freedoms before two of them will finally come to agreement and merge.

Imagine if POCCNR was absorbed by Kazakhstan...

you clearly never lived in small country to understand why its superior to bigger states, theres reason why small countries are succesful

you are correct. unfortunately your plan will never come to fruition because double digit IQ idiots will always refuse to participate in overarching projects and will hinder humanity's attempts to unite under one common banner with their petty nationalisms. part of responsibility lies on part of initiators of such projects though because they always fail to state their goals clearly which makes idiots think their grand attempts at unification are nothing but the expression of imperialistic tendencies

By poisoning the invaders river?

Not him but i'm not against countries existing as they are. I support internationalism and democracy, not abolishing borders and turning everything into this soup with atomized rootless individuals.
This is the best way.

het!! russia need annex more swampland, this will fix abject poverty in rusia man)))

Attached: 1657798312242.jpg (2199x867, 788.31K)

Name one faggot

If I have to, yes.

I refuse to be annex thank you

Freddy Mercury

You are not worthy of your own country

vladimir putin

You can join china while we form EU.

Pretty sure he's bisexual.

Kys you deranged homogulag drones. It's precisely the opposite, big countries should fall apart into smaller ones. Smaller states are superior in every way. Big countries are bound to become tyrannical and corrupt. Globalism destroys cultures, religions, families, ethnicigies, nature and everything else worth a damn on this planet, leaving nothing but consumerist mutt slaves living in eternal debt and pollution to serve the elites. You have to be either underage or mentally ill to think a one world superstate wouldn't be a dystopian hellhole. It's mindboggling that freaks like you even exist. Disgusting.

Big countries are artificial globohomo constructs that shouldn't exist.

Every ethnic group should have it's own country, and every country should have no more than 1 native ethnic within it's borders.

Attached: Idioma de Europa.jpg (1600x1070, 383.55K)

>[About Russians] They are all more or less disguised imperialists, including revolutionists. The trait of these minds, always longing for the absolute, is a vivid centralism. They loathe varieties, cannot conciliate dissonances - such things dull their will and imagination to the extent that they cannot combine varieties into one whole; they reject even the idea of conscious social organizations.
As true today as it was a century ago.
You really are a horde of collectivist asiatic bugmen.

Attached: pilsudski2-2.jpg (720x537, 168.33K)

>russia has to absorb every sibgle neighbouring countries but other countries must die and be merged into shitty russian slave states
Fuck off ivan

Correct. Return to the Victorian era.

>which makes idiots think their grand attempts at unification are nothing but the expression of imperialistic tendencies
Because they always are?
>people who disagree with my retarded take are le low iq xD
Go drown yourself globochud

BASED

you'd still have to deal with us, though
only a united europe could hope to defeat the light extinguisher

Attached: r flp.png (992x1442, 114.35K)

>collectivist
lmao what are you talking about this country is a dog eat dog anarchy and people don't give a fuck about eachother. It's like Nassau.