How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan...

How come Korea is becoming so much more culturally dominant in the world than Japan? Every asiaboo I know loves Korean culture, food, fashion, m.usic and movies while only fat weebs and other social rejects have the same open love for Japanese culture. Everybody talks about when they're going to go to Korea now, despite the constant threats of war. Korea just seems so much cooler than Japan.

Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

Attached: MOKE_BTS_VOGUE Japa2972M_Q.jpg (1199x899, 170.8K)

japan is now loved by old farts, korea has dramas and kpop

Gen X and Milleneals valued individuality which Japanese culture is about.
Internet damaged Zoomers think collectivist like Koreans

Korean culture is easier to understand than Japanese culture.

just a phase
Korea has an economic boom with the Samsung chips and everything, it gives the whole country an aura of winning and happy mood

>despite the constant threats of war.
There hasn't been anything relevant for the last 70 years.
Anyway I still love japan for manga and food, prefer korea for kpop and dramas.
It would be like asking if I love more my mom or my dad.
Only you guys see that as a competition, we don't.

Attached: 1660704684755187.jpg (2937x1427, 585.24K)

>Every asiaboo I know loves Korean culture, food
It's URGENT to stop pretending Korean food is good
It's literally the worst of east asia, if not the worst of all asia (excl Phillipines)

The same white subsection of generally unpleasant people who were obsessed with anime and Japanese culture last decade are now obsessed with kpop and Korean culture. In a few years admitting you like Korea will be a source of shame and then the cycle will repeat with some Chinese fad or something.

you don't want some rotten cabbage?

another shit thread made by kim

Attached: 192122.png (744x1000, 747.85K)

this!!!!!!
>Korean culture is easier to understand than Japanese culture.

why?
正真正銘日本人だっつーの
壺ウヨは韓国起源の統一教会と仲良くしとけ

Why does Korea like to copy Japan?

Attached: 4C1D691-e1632278034269.jpg (376x480, 34.24K)

RARE

Normies basically only care about nigger or nafri rappers. I think it’ same in every western cunt

hello rare kyrgyz

it's a phase, japan had mid 80s to 00s, now koreas time, next? who knows, but nothing lasts forever

Japan is for nerds
Korea is for cool kids

Japan is regarded as too expensive and out of reach adn too perfect. Zoomers hate themselves and prefer Korea because of it

>Korea targets normies and womyn
>Japan targets hikkys and autists

>Normies basically only care about nigger or nafri rappers. I think it’ same in every western cunt

but france is white country

lol no

When has Japan ever made an effort to export cultural products? (Though I'm not sure shitty pop music counts as a cultural product but whatever)
That's the main difference, except Japan always managed to snag people as "that weird country in Asia", you can go back centuries and see it

Attached: 1636219004532.jpg (640x1053, 216.35K)

Japan doesn't need it and doesn't care

Korea does

this!!!!!!

I have literally never seen anyone ever mention Korea anywhere outside of this website.