Slovakia

discuss

Attached: Flag_of_Slovakia.svg.png (2560x1707, 54.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0itBEo6-mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

smol Czechia but without all that nice architecture

apparently Slovak embassy bought an ad campaign on tv here because i constantly see this

youtube.com/watch?v=V0itBEo6-mw

'ate them
simple as

Better than Slovenia

they are very catholic

Can you make good goulash?

if Slovakia reunited with Hungary, Hungarians would have cool mountains and Slovaks - nice lake and fields

Why don't Poland reunite with Russia so you can have some tigers?

we visit eachother's countries pretty often anyways

shithole country

hot women though.

very ugly men though

tigers are not worth living in a corrupt shithole with much worse standards than your country

Slovakia and Hungary are similar

that's cool, people from here like Slovakia because their tourist destinations in the mountains are cheaper than here

I ordered my current phone from Slovakia

old people like hiking there and stuff and younger people just go there to get wasted
most of my friends visit the country regulary for weekends to get drunk

My car was is built there.

Garlic soup with cheese
beer
beautiful women
nice hot springs
10/10

is booze cheaper in Slovakia than in Hungary or it's just because it's seen as cool to get wasted somewhere abroad? it sounds kinda strange because for the rest of Europe, Budapest is exactly the place for that

why? i love hungary. i live close to the border and meet hungarians often. most people shit on them for no good reason
my friends dad once asked me if i speak hungarian, i said no and he instantly started shitting on them

thank you for boosting our economy

everyone thinks they can, but usually they can't
where in slovakia do your friends usually go? and why?

like the country
hate the people
I used to work in a hotel and slovakians were fucking assholes all the time. when I attempted to talk to them in english or hungarian, they pretended that they didn't understand and then from further away you could hear that amongst eachother they were speaking hungarian
they would pull shit like this all the time
I live in NW hungary, pretty close to the border, so it's easy to just hop borders. idk the exact reason honestly, pretty alright hotels are at decent price, and people just like the anonymity I think but I don't really know. even people from the capital visit slovakia for the same reason. I find it strange as well
people get drunk in a random hotel at night, then go on a hike during the day. something like that
I think the main issue with hungary is the fact that the places with cool nature are either extremely expensive or dangerous/not pleasant to stay at for multiple days (due to gypsies etc.)
honestly, all over the place but as far as I know Nyitra area might be the most common destination? not sure

>they pretended that they didn't understand and then from further away you could hear that amongst eachother they were speaking hungarian

Attached: 5644768436.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

fuck yourselves

>when I attempted to talk to them in english or hungarian, they pretended that they didn't understand and then from further away you could hear that amongst eachother they were speaking hungarian
y tho

I will learn Hungarian solely to pretend to hungarian wagies that I don't speak their black speech and than speak it in front of them to other people

Attached: 45675467.jpg (500x500, 144.27K)

Do Hungarians and Slovaks feel like crossing the Danube is really like crossing the border between two separate states or basically nothing changes?

i does feel like a different country because of the language mostly. meanwhile when i go to czechia i dont even count it as leaving my country