What was he thinking?

What was he thinking?

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (303x335, 43.5K)

there is a certain tropical fruit

Nothing. He is just puppet in jewish oligarkhs hand.

banan

Attached: 1646131808865.png (303x335, 129.74K)

Reemergence of russian greatness in the global stage. Z

Attached: 1652891472620.jpg (587x552, 270.34K)

they didnt even started yet, remember?

Attached: 1651226286620.jpg (600x663, 27.58K)

Probably he did not want to go to war he only wanted to scare Ukraine into not joining the EU

bonana

Attached: 1629464529760.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)

Attached: 1658569211188555.jpg (1080x1311, 164.51K)

lmao

Ukraine had the banan. No thought was necessary

>it's been 6 months
>absolutely nothing has happened for the last 4

Lol start learning mandarin

Attached: 1659188739091679.jpg (540x720, 70.22K)

>what was he thinking
did any of you in Germany or anywhere else on the planet apart from eastern europe expect that there wont be a war after 2014 in ukraine?
serious question
how fucking limited can one person be? especially coming from a place where you earn what you are worth if you want to
its baffling how disconnected from reality everyone without much hardship in life is
that scares me more than bombs or shells or bullets and knives
something got severed from you long ago on biological level and im not talking about americans and their foreskin

Thinking?

Attached: A2197471-DA49-4BAE-BB4A-A66A64431302.jpg (300x311, 25.22K)

putin is larping as ussr and russian empire

Admittedly when you put those many troops at the border and deploy all those tanks it's difficult to resist the temptation to not invade.
It's like having a hot girl naked in your bed and don't start fucking.

Baltics and Poland were saying this for years but were dismissed as russophobes

Attached: 1658569693211965.png (1242x1224, 534.85K)

>late sixties
>paranoia: the career
>running a schizo narrative
>lockdown in the basement for a long time only seeing yes men
>might have found Any Forums too
sad!

There's no reason not to invade countries and not to disregard international law, because US and western coalition does it anyway already.

Following international law in 2022 = handicapping yourself.

It's simple as that. If US and NATO didn't disregard the international law in the past, this wouldn've not have happened.

Attached: 1645904650781.png (1280x1280, 1.2M)

whatabautism of course
so tell me Ivan, wasn't Russia supposed to be better than the ebil USA and NATO? Aren't you now just as bad as those American imperialists?

>invade sovereign country
>its USA fault
kek typical pidorashka

Attached: 1657728311470.jpg (450x450, 28.39K)

Your country is a shithole. You will all die from krokodil and AIDS. No one likes you. You can't even stand up to globohomo USA.

Attached: xtwhskg08ew41.jpg (1125x1106, 111.65K)

Kek it literally is our CIA was behind the color revolution to weaken Europe now your currency tanked and you're gonna freeze

This, glad to see Russia back like the good old cold war days. I hope china takes Taiwan so we can get a 3 way war. Taiwanese are uppity island cunts.

you forgot about NATO biolabs working on mutated pigeons in Ukraine

>this country thinks it's a superpower after failing to take over the poorest country in Europe

Russians are pathetic. Everyone hates you. You will pay for Communism and it's atrocities.

Attached: 1645696604871.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

You must be a fucking T*rk or you're ignorant of what the R*ssians did to your country

MULTIPOLAR

Attached: 1654162189963.jpg (700x432, 233.66K)

Just saying how it is. If your opponent cheats and disregards the rules there's no reason not to cheat and disregard the rules yourself.
Either everyone follows the rules either nobody does. Europe/NATO/US are not special and do not deserve special treatment or special set of rules.

Y'all are just like everybody else and should learn and know your place in the global society.

whatever you say kid, not gonna argue

probably a Russian gastarbeiter working in Germany, thats the story of every German flag shilling for Russia. They pick up asparagus for their German overlords and larp as Germans on Any Forums, sad!

6 months later...

"i am going to cause so much seething among subhumans it's unreal"
Those are his thoughts

Attached: 1658550109549047.jpg (563x317, 14.19K)

>What was he thinking?

Attached: focus-homer-simpson.gif (220x197, 60.89K)

yes, i have been saying this for years as well
i never said you were wrong
i just want to mention that me and you do not matter when saying something will happen and dont matter when proven right
we do diverge on a certain thing though, i hate the antichrist and want the western world order to fall and crash
you depend on it and are its latest dog on leash (as am i but im not tamed yet nor will i be willing to be tamed)
that is the main difference between me and you and that is why eastern europe is the ground where east and west clash, not just because of geography
from my point of view, war started the moment cia niggers started shooting kheef proterstors to frame yanukovich
for you, it started when russians invaded for real (despite Russia being sanctioned for invading ukraine in 2014)
i dont get any joy from this war because urkops are my family in the end
i get joy only when globohomo west falters
same as when globohomo broke its teeth in Syria because of Russa (again) when everyone on the planet was either in awe or quetched from insecurity and denial
but i rejoiced and celebrated as if God was my goldfish fulfilling wishes
bad times are ahead, but i welcome them and am not affraid
that cant be said for my enemies, they never knew life without luxury
and when i say luxury, i mean electricity, water, food and shelter
i can create that on my own without money, without security and without fear
ive been there
i dont know about you, but you will learn
i can cope with the way the world is going (i will get bruised), can my enemies (they might die)?
I have plunged into depths of sorrow and harm deep before and came up laughing, did my enemies ever dip their toe into same?
i dont fucking think so
i have the fucking drive, will and faith, MY holy trinity
what the fuck do my enemies have?
Moral reinforcement?
superficial luxuries?
fake opportunities?
an idea of freedom and rule?
my eldest son can slaughter an animal and can carry a bucket half his weight

lol what a nigger logic
even Africans are better than you, they at least have good cuisine

they are a counter to them

bacause it's retarded as fuck and we thought russians or at least putin were smart/rational

a counter to what? prosperity, freedom, security? Ukraine chose its destiny, they chose to be part of the western world and Russia has nothing to say about it, end of story.

they'll probably come after me for revealing you this, but all conscription age ukrainian men are actually CIA agents. that's why they've kept fighting off the russians for half a year. trust the plan.

>decide to break rules because USA can
>fail to take Kyiv in 3 days
>6 months later Crimea is getting bombed
KEK

Attached: 125325623.jpg (303x335, 89.74K)

I already told you, westerners, africans, chinese, some random tribes in god forsaken island in the pacific - we all the same.
You are not special, period. You are like everybody else.
Know your fucking place.