Rangeban motion

Are there any other countries that should be rangebanned with immediate effect? All they ever do is seethe, racebait and insult

Attached: ban.png (773x407, 267.1K)

USA
Japan
Sweden

i dont get the brapzil one, poland should be rangebanned yes

this, brazilian posters are funny and welcome here

Seething rushits ;)
Meanwhile you just got range banned from entering EU

I have never seen an interesting, funny or informative Brazilian post. Feel free to prove me wrong

Hard no. Macacos cannot contain their savage nature and constantly chimp out. Worse than Poles who I argue don't deserve to be on this list.

I vote for mexico, they only ever post about how "america le bad" and "America's enemies le good"

I have never seen any non schizo threads made by posters that had this flag.

Attached: 1639145217741.jpg (800x534, 32.42K)

>Russia!Russia!Russia!Russia!
Sad...

All you do is seethe and be rude to everyone so much so people started to complain about Finland. That's not how Finns behave on yililauta so you are russian bydło.

Every rushit is the same

netherlands and make sure they know it was by an american gigajanny

What did we even do to you? Sure we've our schizos but we're mostly fine posters -, even a little too normies, I might want to add. I think you're just being a Chud, this what I think.

Observe

Even when you are trying to be diplomatic here, you sound retarded and annoying.

India
Brazil
Worst Korea
Indonesia
Netherlands
All of Scandinavia
Turkey

Brazil and Argentina are cool.

Poland and Finland are not.

>observe

Attached: 30EEACE9-C3F6-4BC7-8897-FE136F938502.jpg (600x800, 294.24K)

Dude just say you're racist, you're free to do that here.

No one complains about me except rushits

Hey Indonesians are fine, they're the only ones who are based enough to cunnypost

>literally only ever post about how you hate Americans and how you're less monkeyish than Mexico (lol no) and how much you love Russia
shit posters. you could be posting so much cool stuff about Brazilian brappers and cool dystopian favela things but its always I hate america, Mexicans, seethe towards Argentina, and how much you want to suck stinky vatnik farts. I unironically think you're the worst posters by far.

Rangeban everyone except Brazil for a month, rename the board to /zoo/.

Attached: 1658283911001071.png (224x217, 4.42K)

That isn't why. I'm just basing my entire opinions on countries off of recent individual interactions.

Attached: 191.jpg (680x838, 38.72K)