Sweden wtf

Sweden wtf

Attached: 26634.jpg (1200x1200, 562.92K)

Them swedes do be breeding doe

>France and Bongland

You know why...

Attached: 1660676077165900.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

Finally our migration policies begins to pay off. When all of Europe is in the retirement home young Swedes will rule the continent

I never understood evropa will rise again people who think somehow things will be better for them in 2030-2040, this is the biggest reason why.

Before you all say anything. This has basically nothing to do with migration. Cunts like Sweden, France and England have high rural birthrates. Arabs live in cities and theirs is dropping.

Actually native Brits still produce children at slightly above replacement rate, this is especially true in England

What the fuck is going on in Australia?

You have it worse roachanon. Kurds have highest birthrates. Then central Anatolians, and then west turkey. You will be an Islamic shithole in ~30 years.

>tfw i will participate in the australian great baby boom of 2100s

Swedish rape gangs be putting tons of babies into bellies though frfr

VGH...WE TVRKICS SHALL REPLACE THE WORLDS

Lower population is better, gives people more bargaining power

it's over and turkish birthrate is even lower imimgrants and kurds keep us high

Attached: birthrate.png (803x592, 29.75K)

it's gonna happen sooner after covid and russian ukraine war, immigrant workers are gonna stop reproducing which is good, it's not sustainable to keep sending money from abroad, we already seeing low birth rates after covid

Breed and reproduce

MY FERTILE BROTHERS. Go father atleast 5 children

Correct in some parts, it is true Europe will have a higher native population in 2050, but the age of the native population will be very big, 60% of native european population with the average age of 60, in turkey it is reverse, less turks will exist but with a lower median age

but I don't go about rambling about how turkey will rise again and will magically fix demographic problem. Been hearing constantly about evropa in many places however

Europeans don't either. They probably just feel compelled to defend Europe when talking to outsiders. When people sincerely talk of the future of Europe to other Europeans, they talk of economic issues, muslim hordes, dysfunctional government and low birth rates. Few positives really.

Pls, dont kill yourself before you breed.

oh no no no orthobros, we were supposed to be trad...