What is up with Scandinavians on this board being so rude lately?

I've been noticing a lot of asshole chuds posting on Scandinavian flags. A lot of Any Forumstard-level hostility towards immigrants coming from them. What's going on?

Attached: erling.jpg (2560x1268, 205.01K)

like a quarter of the people on this board frequent Any Forums

Its pretty funny that the most anti-immigration chud Swedes on Any Forums and Any Forums are actually descended from immigrants themselves.

The biggest nazis in Sverigetråden are all serbs and arabs. Actual ethnic Swedes have no problem still supporting immigration in some form.

retard

Na

also lol at blaming this on Arabs when Swedish chuds constantly bitch about arab immigration. shut the fuck up you retard

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop posting this ugly motherfucker. Tired of seeing his fucked up face.

Every cross flag poster sucks. I think you should have realized it by now.
Racist, unfunny, unoriginal, predictable and gay.

Read Sverigetråden yourself if you want lol, its pretty well known that the biggest anti-immigration chuds in there are the Assyrian/arab and Serbian posters

Swedes vote for and support immigration both IRL and online

How big of an issue are migrants in Sweden really?

Takk fyr tenesta, Sven. Me set pris på det

Attached: FaRVD3PWYAA2oAn.jpeg.jpg (1434x2048, 416.9K)

Every generation of immigrants, from the finns and chileans in 60s and 70s, to yugoslavians in 90s, iraqis in early 2000s and now syrians and afghans in 2010s, have all been a huge net benefit to our economy.

The only downside is that there is some more crime, but its barely noticeable even on a national level, people misintepret statistics. We have different definition of sexual abuses for example, so people claim we are the rape capital of the world when we just treat the stats differently.

There's a good reason why Swedes never voted for anti-immigration parties, its because the immigrations have been good for Sweden.

Doesn’t every 4th or 5th Swedish male vote for SD?

Most of SD voters previously voted Moderaterna but switched party loyalty after they changed from liberal economic party to socialconservatives.

Also SD would have gotten voters in 90s and early 2000s if Swedes disliked immigration. SD saw a rise due to bad handling of refugees, not immigrants. And now when that issue has largely been dealt with they will not see an increase in this elections in comparison to the last one.

Do you live in Stockholm? Do you find your family/ friends/ people you know are often the victim of crime or nah?

ah and the Australian chud always comes complaining about crime in Europe

do you have a sister?

look at this pig face

Attached: 1541051888474s.jpg (232x217, 7.13K)

To be honest, I think I see a lot more racism and xenophobia from Finnish posters.

Finns are just retards who wish they were Scandinavian.

>And now when that issue has largely been dealt with
haha va

Dude it's always a slavshit usually ruskie, nordicks are all meek and chill they don't go raging on imageboards

Which is funny because swedes hate slavs and consider them total subhumans

it's a common phenotype in scandinavian countries.

>You're the most retarded inbred cow shit worshiper to ever shitskin your way out of india
This my impersonation of Finnish a chud

all euros hate slavs
brits really hate poles

Yes a net benefit for your employer overlords, why do you think goverment and companies need to keep trying to reminding us immigration is "good". You get a little bit of the benefits but all of the problems and they get all the benefits and no problems. Stop ruining your country so the 1% can make 8% more each year