Why are they so russophobic?

Why are they so russophobic?

Attached: poland-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 167.87K)

Polish women were designed by God to serve his black son.

You would be too if you were bullied throughout history by russhits

No I wouldn't. I would feel compassion and pity for russians, not hatred.

They're based

.Then you'd be retarded

Its quite clear that poles have an inferiority complex since russians are the only successful slavs in history

>Australia.

No wonder you don't get it.

Tends to happen when you live under the iron curtain for 50 years

>being a successful Slav equates to being Russian

Grim

The czechs beg to differ. I wouldn't call the Russians successful, either desu. Their history is punctuated by bloody revolutions exchanging bloody despots

>Its quite clear that poles have an inferiority complex since russians are the only successful slavs in history

what's the deal with this guy? he's always trying to divide slavs. is he really an australian or just some twat on a VPN?

either way, I hope China invades Australia.

there's no such thing as successful slavs, it's a shit slave race literally
Russia would be like Belarus or Ukraine without its massive resources that are mostly squandered by oligarchs and corruption

the only ones slavs are successful are the ones that left, changed their names from slaveic to Anglo or German and intermixed with anglo-germanics

>the only ones slavs are successful are the ones that left, changed their names from slaveic to Anglo or German and intermixed with anglo-germanics
Sounds like plot for Gothic game.

Based, just like my father

Slave race must cease to exist, and the main culprit is russia. That's why we ally with NATObvlls and continuously betray rushits , we killed their tsar Alexander II, Dzierżyński enlisted with the communists to kill russians, Brzezinski concocted a strategy to weaken USSR, Kukliński gave all the Soviet secrets to CIA and so on.

I'd be happy if Poles were replaced by Australians or Americans desu. I don't understand why a 1st world Australian would shill for rushits, it sounds like a mental illness or you're probably one yourself.

B-But I Iove you polebro :(

Pls no more self hate, we will return your glory to you soon

get off the VPN and stop trying to divide people

get a job that actually benefits humanity

He's right, slavs are mostly a waste of space

OK, just give me a bunch of nukes I will make good use of them I promise

Slavs are based
They are trad

>Why are they so russophobic?
"phobic" means that we are afraid of them so that statement is false. We aint the biggest fan of them THOUGH