I can eat 64 pieces of sushi in one sitting

I can eat 64 pieces of sushi in one sitting

Attached: images.jpg (240x210, 8.23K)

yes you have money we got it now pls go away and hang with your yuppie friends

only 40 here, had to when I bought an all you can eat pass for 1 hour but got jewed by their soda. Shouldnt have drank any and made more space for sushi

IMPRESSIVE

it's $20 for all you can eat here but it's much lower quality

didn't think I would like sushie until I tried it I tell ya them slant eyes done something right

should've eaten sashimi instead fatso

How many can you eat in a sitting before you stop liking them?

Based.

Attached: craiyon_234808_Obese_American_tourists_walking_through_Europe_br_.png (952x1159, 1.76M)

I ate half a 12inch pizza today, saving rest for breakfast.

I cannot eat any
Sushi is gross. You have fire, cook your food

I once ate 100

I think being able to eat 10 or 15 sushi maximum is a lot but I'm a girl, I don't know if it's comparable. I haven't eaten it for a long time.

post feet?

I put on red nail polish two weeks ago to go with my tan, maybe I can show it off.

There's a place like that here. You even get free beer.

I bet they look good

I have very thin feet and I have problems with my shoes, I often hurt myself, I have to tighten them tightly. I'm 37 or 38 it depends on the shoes, I don't know what size it corresponds to in the world.

Attached: IMG_20220809_211910.jpg (3000x4000, 3.17M)

lovely

No.

Thank you.

I remember when I was 6 I listened to japan/korean music and I wanted to convert. This was all before it became mainstream. (Year 2006!) There used to be shit ton of Japan music videos on Youtube, some might remember. So my father made home-made sushi. I gagged and never had it again since then. Hahaha. He and my family liked it though.

I should give it a shot once again, I'm just scared.

Bonjr

Sorry it was 2008, holy shit. 5 am, time to go to sleep.

Ah and yes funny fact about me I have been the same shoe size since I was 9 years old and I still have an old pair of shoes from when I was 9 and I wear them usually.

Bonjour.

How about 50 eggs?

Attached: 1629471754228.jpg (780x438, 82.94K)

I don't care