The South is my country

The South is my country.

Attached: south america.jpg (225x225, 6.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3YP646HQWAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Africa II

Brazil is your country

Nice please let me be part of it

southernx

cope more

Attached: download.jpg (1138x854, 121.47K)

Latin Americans are more violent. Indigenous genes are unironically more savage than Sub Saharan. Go look at the list of countries by murder rate/violent crime

>Indigenous genes are unironically more savage than Sub Saharan. Go look at the list of countries by murder rate/violent crime
Several black countries above predominantly native cunts like Peru/Ecuador, stop talking out your ass, jamal

Attached: 2020-Homicide-Rates-in-Latin-America-and-the-Caribbean_InSight-Crime_Map_Ene-2021-1-1.jpg (1357x966, 87.21K)

El Salvador (52.02 per 100k people) - latinx
Jamaica (43.85 per 100k people) - blax
Lesotho (43.56 per 100k people) - blax
Honduras (38.93 per 100k people) -latinx with black admixture
Belize (37.79 per 100k people) - latinx (ie indios genes) with black admixture
Venezuela (36.69 per 100k people) - latinx with black admixture (although much less than Belize)
Saint Vincent And the Grenadines (36.54 per 100k people) blax
South Africa (36.40 per 100k people) blax
Saint Kitts And Nevis (36.09 per 100k people) blax
Nigeria (34.52 per 100k people) blax
There are only one country without sizable blax population, ironically it's in the first spot.
I think most african countries just cant collect data anyway.

that crime is 95% due to the drug trade your country fuels bruv

yes, natives were famously peaceful people before murica

no more so than euros, read a book

holy FUCK I didn't know Lesotho was that violent.

Good, stay there and stop invading my country

Attached: Screenshot_20220816-205906.png (720x1600, 301.96K)

Southern Africa is violent as shit, probably the most violent part of Africa when you exclude things like civil wars.
Most of the violent latinx countries nave sizable black population, and you compare it to the caribbean/africa you see most countries in the top are black.
Even If you consider Honduras or Venezuela to be only latinx (like El Salvador), because their african genes arent as strong as in places like Dominican Republic, Its still like 3 latinx countries and 7 black countries in the top10.
Ironically, even though Southern Africa has this criminality problem, all the rest of africans minus nafris and some literal who islands like Mauritius want to live there

Go fuck yourself. I'm not part of YOUR country you imperialist pig.

He wanted to enter USA durr. Nobody would stay in Mérdico

Difference is, europeans arent chopping each other up with machetes on a daily basis in modern times.

That was happening in the Balkans and Caucasus in like 20 years ago. Early 2000s internet had a ton of gore from Russia

Slavs are not white

unification when?

There are 100k of your monkey citizens coming illegally to my country
Take them back. Since Brazil is such a first world superpower.
youtu.be/3YP646HQWAk

Attached: Screenshot_20220816-210345.png (720x1600, 618.32K)

They will all going to the USA. I dont know why you say like anyone of these want to stay in Mérdico
And 100k is rookie numbers compared to the number of illegal mexican'ts in America

Unless you're speaking of something like the EU, never

>14.9
POOR AND DICKLET! LMFAO! THE ABSOLUTE STATE!

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

yes, we unironically need a latinx union to counter the usian-canadian bullies

Yes, kangz, ytboi.

So why not fly directly to the USA if Brazilians are so rich?
They could easily get a visa.
But they know Brazil is a shithole and Mexico is better in case they don't make it to the USA
Cope, Mexico is paradise compared to south America

Attached: Screenshot_20220816-205715.png (720x1600, 644.76K)

I thought i saw anything until seeing a Mexican mocking anyone based on illegal immigration kek
You have no self awareness.

Comfy

I told you the reason why, get me murder stats from pre contact americas and europe and lets compare because it's about race, obviously.