A negro never called me russophobic slurs

A negro never called me russophobic slurs

Attached: 1617632077812-int.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Umm....that's because they don't know any russophobic slurs.

Vatnik

By the way I have interacted with two african-americans once. It was in Japan, I was buying a cheese corndog and they walked up to me and said yo bro wheres wheres ehhhh wheres da abc mart? I said I don't know because I didn't know

It's over

Literally the only russophobic slur I can think of is Ivan, and I don't even think tjat can be considered a slur

I interacted with a russian once when I was in korea. He sold me one of those dolls that has like 5 smaller dolls inside when you open it up.

I play Soldat (2002) and I call Polish, Ukrainian, and Russians "Niggers" all the time

Matryoshka, yes. Japanese really like them for some reason. However they were actually invented in Japan, or, more correctly, the Russian guy who invented them was inspired by something similar from Japan

That's mean and racist though

Every russian i've met has been a degenerate

bbc

That's because you both have something in common

That's because you're my nigga

I don't like you and wish you didn't exist just like the rest of the whites tho. One of my geopolitical hopes for the future is that Russia becomes a Chinese serf state and ethnic Russians are replaced by African and Asian muslims

Attached: weeb.png (507x296, 50.48K)

Brother I don't like White people either but allow me to disagree with you on this matter, - Russians, the way I see, are the only good White people, if there's such a thing. I hope they do well and remain free from the eterno ocidenral

Based. Russia should become a sanctuary for BIPOC folx so they can escape our racism.

I unironically agree

stop stealing our women

Attached: DOs and DON'Ts of Russia with my wife Victoria ).png (1269x714, 1.34M)

I am not a negro and never called you slurs as well rusfrens

Are there any russophobic slurs? There's ruskie but that doesn't feel like a slur to me.