Is it safe for me to travel to your country?

Is it safe for me to travel to your country?

Attached: 194thz1kfvw81.png (6460x3403, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
web.archive.org/web/20220501021057/https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Poland.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why the fuck would you ever leave america lmaoooooo bruh you deserve to get beheaded by a muslim in the streets of spain of wherever the fuck at that point

What does 'other' mean?

Sexual assault

I checked and it just means that they applied different levels to different states

Avoid if you don't wanna have fun!

Attached: 740.jpg (850x1044, 166.14K)

what the hell is going on in Portugal?

as long as you are not white yes

traveling here literally safer than living in the us

this map has to be fake..

retarded map

WHITU PIGGU GO HOME

I'm honestly quite worried why are we level 1

>Japan Orange
>some SEA cunts blue
what

its actually real, I just looked it up. I have no idea in what world these people live it
>Exercise increased caution in Germany due to terrorism.
>Country Summary: Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Germany. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/

mexico

Yes***

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-17 035820.png (473x916, 134.77K)

it means its safe if you are a chicano, not safe if you are a gringo

Nationalists in Okinawa, Hiroshima and Tokyo, gangs of Chinks and Norks, Nigerian touts who will send you into bars with girls who then proceed to drug you and take al your money and sometimes ID.

Southern Thailand is sketchy tho, muzzie lunatics.

map seems fake in some places but actually what they advise in others. Poland and Portugal for example are actually level 1 according to them

Pretty sure it's coz of covid

reconsider how hot it would be to come here and impregnate our women

Why are we so safe, bros? Why are we so much nicer to people than everyone else?

Attached: 1653197783264.png (820x661, 373.14K)

Why is Poland Orange? Also they amde Mozambique level 2 but they just had terrorist attacks recently.

I had the new BA.5 variant 2 weeks ago. It’s pussi bitch mode. You have a higher chance of getting run over by Obasan at a crosswalk

That has to do more with covid restrictions than actual safety

Attached: SnapTik_7130824237782289670.webm (576x914, 2.73M)

It seems to have changed
web.archive.org/web/20220501021057/https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Poland.html

>Yeah I'm okay
kek based

Attached: 1654852136688.jpg (720x720, 66.31K)