28 year old Paki chad with his 15 year old Turkish wife and their 4 year old kid

>28 year old Paki chad with his 15 year old Turkish wife and their 4 year old kid
You truly can't suffer as a member of the ummah in the glorious ottoman caliphate

Attached: 15-yandaki-neslihanla-evlenen-pakistanl-rana-mtrna85ta9x81_1.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

So he fucked her when she was 10 ?

That would imply she was 11 when she conceived. Wouldn't that be illegal and also highly dangerous? What about her parents? I believe schooling is mandatory for girls that age in Turkey too.

>i suffer in Pakistan

he can have multiple wives, im not sure where is it implied that this wife is the mother

anyway, i am fascinated by pharmaceuticals, aeronautics and fusion reactors
these are interesting things in life for me
not raping children
so islamic culture has nothing to offer to me
i dont care for the lifestyle of street watermellon merchant who comes back home to rape his wife, i rate islamic life 0/10

>Eating with the mouth open
Eek

ook ook keeeeeek eeeek to you too

>shitskins think banging an Asian woman is the pinnacle achivement of the shitskin race and they celebrate
Is there anything more miserable in this world than coming into this life as a shitskin?

>Muhammad married Aisha at age 9, he was 54

>Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods

>Muhammad forces his daughter to divorce her husband so he can see her naked

Islam is a coomer religion of peophiles

All non whites do that

It was founded by a brownskin for other browns so you can't expect it to have a depth in other than detailed precepts about rape and murder.

Attached: 1617657114197.jpg (640x646, 43.41K)

First thing I noticed. Absolutely disgusting animal.
You know who do it even worse? East Asians. I cannot be in a room with an East Asian eating. It absolutely grosses me out.

Not like we would want to be in the same room with a pasty goblin in the first place anyway

>having sex with minors is... LE BAD

Attached: download-1.jpg (224x224, 8.5K)

why turks look fucking white?

Why are euros like this? The vast majority of Muslims are normal people, and Aisha's age is debated, but having sex with prepubescents is explicitly prohibited by Sharia. As in other Abrahamic religions, the age of consent is set at the onset of puberty. Its an old, premodern religion after all

It's their culture, chuds.

I mean, I'm a muslim, and this is weird as shit. They don't look like they live in a rural childbride shithole. Not to say that stuff like this doesn't happen at all but I highly doubt this isn't bait.

It is illegal in Turkey, this shitskin illegally went through our borders, kidnapped a child from her elementary school and brought her back to his shithole.
"Vast majority" of m*slims are not normal people, Aisha's age is not debated. Having sex with prepubescents is allowed by sharia.

bride kidnapping is a turk tradition, THO

Jesus, turkish atheists are the most reddit r/atheism fuckers ever.
>most muslims aren't normal
There's like a billion of them and most just practice islam normally. If the majority of them were ISIS style retards then the world would be a very different place
>Aisha's age is not debated
It literally is, it ranges from 9 to 17. 9 is mentioned in a Sahih hadith but contradicted by another Sahih hadith, because ahadith aren't infallible
>prepubescent sex is allowed
Islam is an abrahamic religion and has inherited abrahamic laws. As in Judaism and Christianity, the age of adulthood is set at puberty and it is explicitly mentioned that prepubescents cannot consent to sex or marriage, be accountable to any other contracts, or sin.