Why do americans complain about the suburbs

Suburbrs are literal paradise
You live in a large house, with a garden and far away from any crime
you might even have a swimming pool
Americans unironically don't know how good they have it

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Plus you can have an outdoor BBQ in the comforts of your home

Attached: 20220729_174219.jpg (4032x1816, 1.57M)

You need a car to everything, it costs you a lot of fuel and so money.

they're spoiled brats

Rootless cosmopolitans hate them because they are refuges from the third world nation they are creating.

Soulless

Only Democrats do this and they aren’t Americans.

it has it's upsides, obviously. but it's a segregated space. it's 90% families with children. anyone age 18-35 is away in some more exciting walkable city with diversity and nightlife

I mean, I'm ambivalent about them. They have all that, but virtually nothing else.

>need muh divershitty
yup

You misunderstand, it's non-Americans who complain about American suburbs.

You need a car to do anything and youre sorrounded by families with kids like said. I'm a 30 yo incel i cant vibe with that normal niggers

This.

never said i loved diversity, but you can't deny suburbs can be incredibly isolating if you're 18-35

i agree theres no imminent problems in suburbs but
theres nothing to do in suburbs, every store is like a ten min drive or more, any place youd go to do things with friends is like a 30 min drive or more to a city
so it kinda just becomes a prison where youre stuck in your home with no opportunities to meet people unless youre willing to drive like an hour a day
so young people get bored and fall into despair and do drugs
but yeah i admit these are mostly first world problems

Copium.

Attached: 1660603234278168.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

Cities are worse but suburbs aren't good either. We need a third position

Is that HoodTime's channel? Man has some balls to drive around these areas so often.

It sounds great as a middle ages family parent, but for a child or old person who can't drive it ought to be a boring hell where nothing ever happens

How about people living in suburbs, but with bullet trains connected to cities where you can do nightlife and fun stuff.

We should just kick all the poor people out of cities and make them work the land.

Especially the McMansion type suburbs in smaller cities and towns are a ponzi scheme. They're dependent on growth in order to keep the infrastructure alive and maintained, once people stop building houses the flow of revenue isn't enough for the city to upkeep the roads for example, in a multi family home or even just a smaller single family home (that used to be the standard) there were way more tax payers in one area than there are today, so it was no problem to keep the infrastructure in good condition. Today the same amount of road is funded by significantly less money, infrastructure goes down the drain, town has to borrow money, bankruptcy. Boom

don't care didn't read plus you're a germoid

>Question directed at Americans
>German offers their unsolicited opinion
Why are your countrymen like this?

because we believe we are better than everyone else and as such we sonehow have the obligation to tell everyone else about their own countries
not even joking

>plus you're a germoid
I'm not, though

Same, I love the suburbs, watching American movies is like looking at paradise except everyone can have it there