NIGHTMARE FUEL - How did this air on tv?

"Poor Henry had no steam to answer. His fire had gone out; soot and dirt from the tunnel roof had spoilt his lovely green paint with red stripes. But I think he deserved his punishment, don't you?"

youtube.com/watch?v=0dlob7mu9tU

Did Henry deserve his punishment?

Attached: henrytrain.png (1400x644, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xb25AEllGbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did they get a John Lennon impersonator as the narrator?

That’s how all people from London talk

>OMG COSMIC HORROR IN MY CHILDRENS PRODUCT ITS JUST LIKE EARTHBOUND AND MY LITTLE PONY

Attached: 1599333393239.png (1080x942, 320.32K)

It's a cautionary tale warning against slothfulness and pride, kids are supposed to look at Henry and think "oh no I don't want that to be me"

Attached: 1517471775605.png (780x433, 150.1K)

Is this bait? Ringo voices the Narrator

Ringofags on suicide watch

faggot

Why don't they make more soundtracks like this anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=xb25AEllGbg

Attached: henrytunnel.png (871x649, 1.06M)

>watching stop motion Thomas
Oldfag.

>yeah insulting something you grew up with makes me pretty cool, wouldn’t you say?

I’d be more concerned about the nigga they turned into a living generator

Attached: E9F359EC-1954-46B0-9B4A-0BAB6B021C8C.jpg (602x462, 59.11K)

It has this little thing called SOVL, you wouldn't understand lil zoomie

Attached: thomasbeforeafter.png (471x700, 691.45K)

/qa/ lost, fuck off

SO *claps* MUCH *claps* THIS *clap*

Attached: thomascancelled.png (654x683, 560.74K)

>be an annoying prick
>be told repeatedly to knock It off
>still endures
>eventually fucks up
>controller had had enough of him
>"to the tunnel with you!"
He deserved it

qrd?

he was pride of his colorfull stripes, probably a trans train, he deserved it

Liverpool, genius

But there was one particular episode that caused me to put the brakes on Thomas for good. It revolved around James, a red engine who is described in the opening credits as "vain but lots of fun." (Wait, it's OK to be vain if you can show others a good time occasionally? Great – that's going in my Parenting 101 book.) In the episode "Tickled Pink", poor vain James, is ordered by Topham Hat to get a new coat of paint. But while James has only had an undercoat of pink slathered on, Topham Hatt interrupts and demands that James go pick up Hatt's granddaughter and deliver her and her friends to a birthday party right now.
James is mortified that he has to travel while pink and proceeds to hide from all the other trains along the way. When he's caught, the other trains – including Thomas – viciously laugh and mock him.

"What are you doing James? You're a big pink steamie," says Diesel, the bad-boy engine. (For the record, all the "villains" on Thomas and Friends are the dirty diesel engines. I'd like to think there was a good environmental message in there, but when the good engines pump out white smoke and the bad engines pump out black smoke – and they are all pumping out smoke – it's not hard to make the leap into the race territory.)

But once James gets back on the rails and picks up Granddaughter Hatt and her friends, all seemingly ends well because the girls love pink.

Well guess what? It's not OK. You think a little boy watching Thomas is going to file away the lesson that pink is OK for boys? No, what kids remember is that James was laughed at, cruelly, over and over again, because he looked different and was clad in a "girly" pink color.

And that's not even to get started on the female trains. Well, actually it's hard to get started on them, because they barely exist.

LOUDER
FOR
THE
PEOPLE
IN
THE
BACK

jesus christ this was a harsh punishment

what did Henry the Green Engine mean by this?

Attached: henry.png (1231x493, 1.24M)

it was a different time

Is this real?

Imagine deactivating an entire railway because of a stubborn little shit train. They should have tore him apart and sell the parts to a junkyard

>Let's close down one of the tracks and cut the capacity on the line in half just to teach a stubborn train a lesson

How much money did they lose on this stunt?

Attached: 1200px-Goofy.svg.png (810x809, 105.24K)

Bob The Builder has a banger of a soundtrack. You can ask Brits about it.

Liverpool *posh I guess, because I knew some people from Liverpool and sounded less uptight.

>probably a trans train
autismo

hivemind