So is god stopping him losing weight?

So is god stopping him losing weight?

Attached: Ricky_Gervais_1321873966.jpg (550x396, 184.42K)

Audibly keked

Losing weight is so fucking easy bros, I was a fat fuck my whole life and I finally started keto and doing long fasts and it just melted away, lost nearly 30 kilos over 5 months.

mister toad

The science is

Attached: fatty_cope.jpg (735x491, 98.47K)

What a cursed life.

>Keto
absolute meme but I'm glad you lost the weight bro, just check on your cardiovascular health.
Fasting is absolutely based though

I wasn't eating bacon and butter everyday, it was mostly some meat, eggs and veggies for my meals.

I only eat one meal a day and am still staying at like 31 BMI
I suspect my metabolic rate is absolutely fucked since I just work from home and never move

How long have you been doing OMAD for? Go for a walk everyday, at least an hour.

Oh I wasn't trying to imply I'm doing it to lose weight, it just kinda happened because I don't wanna snack all day
>go for a walk
2 lazy

listening to this guy on that radio show is so painful karl is like x100 smarter than him, gervais is literally david brent irl.

losing weight is the easy part. its the sticking with the having to eat nothing but leafs and sprouts and veggies afterwards for life and keeping off thats the hard part. the temptation of going back to eating delicious unhealthy food again is hard, especially after being a lifelong fat that was used to eating that way for decades. you basically need to reprogram your brain wiring for long term weight loss success

delicious unhealthy food is fine, in moderation
but yeah I despise the idea of "just do this diet for 4 months lol", a diet should be a permanent lifestyle change

Same. Though I already lost a bunch of weight once and in the last 3 years slowly gained back almost 100 pounds. Is losing it a second time impossible? I’m doing the same shit I did the first time to lose it but it’s not really coming off the way it did the first time around, it’s pretty depressing after all the progress I made several years back I’m back to being a fat fuck again and now I can’t even lose it if I try

you're probably simply underestimating how much you actually eat
what are you eating? do you cook your own food?

Count your calories and you might have room for a treat every now and again user, it's easy to stick to if you plan to eat what you want

if you're literally never exercising you're probably using less calories than you eat in that one meal.

its varies by day, but most days i try to only save the one big meal at the end of the day. the rest of the day its little things, though sometimes its probably empty calories on shit i shouldnt be eating like a few chips or something small like that which probably has way more calories than i realize, i really gotta start writing shit down, i always hear people say thats a good thing to do that i can never bring myself to bother with

why is keto a meme but fast isn't
t. skeleton who's never done either

really depends on your habits whether you need to write shit down
if you live on your own and make your own meals, you can just check what you buy in a week and divide those calories by 7

extreme bravery comes with some additional weight

Attached: 1633932616957.png (573x765, 647.53K)