We get it you fucking faggot, you were in the mafia and stole gas from people

We get it you fucking faggot, you were in the mafia and stole gas from people

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7.51K)

he's just very blessed to be doing what he's doing

You see that shit with Sammy the Bull? So obviously staged.

He's milking it for all its worth, the faggots who romanticise the mob will eat it up every time.

Did you ever hear about his gas scam?

He's only here out of respect for his fawtha.

Hey you know Jahn Gahtti?

Idk if it was staged or if that Iranian guy just baited both of them into it. There was definitely tension between Sammy and Michael for awhile before that, and it doesn't take much to set Sammy off. Also, Michael and Sammy both mentioned neither one of them made any money from the sitdown.

I hate this guy more than you can possibly imagine.
He's a disgrace in each and every possible way.

I do think he's committed to his religious thing since he's been at it for decades at this point, but of course he's still found a way to turn a profit at it. I always watch his videos though, and I like him. His Boomer reviews of movies are funny and so are his politics. I agree with him most of the time, but still.

>Go to MichaelFranzese.com, I offer coaching, you can pay every month to join our crew, there is a cost and trust me it wont break the bank people. Now onto today's topic, I wanna talk a little bit about my father. I loved my father, and I don't doubt for even a second that he was framed. My father wasn't no bank robber people, believe me. My dad taught me so much, family is everything to me, and I wanna say this, listen, I don't glorify the life, but I know my father died an innocent man. The government framed him, and the government today is the biggest mafia organization in the world people. I love my father, I grew up thinking he was my adoptive father, but later I found out he was my real father, and believe me, it doesn't matter when it comes to blood, that man raised me, he was my dad, he is my dad. It doesn't matter. I always sided with my dad, I always hated cops growing up, they always bothered my father. I love that man, and always will. God bless you and take care.

Attached: TH6-820x461.jpg (820x461, 38.56K)

>70 years old
I thought he was in his 50s, he looks damn good for his age

His companies didn't pay taxes on fuel sold. It's a variant of a VAT tax carousel. The born again christian shit is retarded. He would 100% do everything he did again if he got the chance

All praise goes to god. Now post pictures of his hot daughter.

It's weird because some people who knew him and his dad say he neglected his dad near the end (not that I'd blame him given his dad almost got him whacked). I think on some level he actually hates his father but lacks the self-awareness to articulate it.

GABAGOOL

Attached: 2723F94B-9718-4D64-B725-CC662F915369.jpg (583x1262, 139.21K)

Is it as bad as this jabronie?

Attached: Untitled.png (1564x330, 464.67K)

No, but I do miss this guy.

Attached: cullotta.jpg (480x360, 23.29K)

he was on goodfellas, have some respect

Goddamn that guy is annoying as fuck too. To be honest all of these 'ex-criminal' cunts on youtube are complete and total fags. Especially the UK twats on podcasts like James English etc. Lads like Danny Gee started off this massive podcast war between a bunch of them and they all act like retarded children. It's funny to keep up with but they all come across like utter mongs

He is such a bitch too. He didnt finish the sopranos or many saints of newark because it hurt his feewings. Poor baby

He says in a video listening to people get raped in prison to stay sane he pretty much had to focus on faith.