He said "axed" instead of asked

Do african americans really?

Attached: The.Boys.S03E04.Glorious.Five.Year.Plan.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_00.22.09.474.jpg (1920x1080, 213.11K)

It's called a dialect.

Its called culture chud. Try having it next time

It's a more aggressive form of questioning. One that involves violence or the escalation to violence if the answer isn't sufficient. That's what axing a question is.

it's called low iq.

The worst do, yes, but I assume they told him to do that, for a joke, plus it fits with his ghetto backstory. Note how the blackbitch in LFD2 has "axe me a question, I dare you" as a gag when she holds an axe; writers are aware this is is a funny thing of theirs.

So is "ebonics" just retarded English that they decided to give a name to make it seem less retarded?

>Its called culture chud. Try having it next time

Attached: 1654035225863.png (422x405, 145.86K)

Yes. I was talking to a cute black girl one and she said axe and I legit struggled to keep a straight face. I couldn't believe it was real.

its called lazy english

Yes, in pursuit of relevance, the character adopted a speech impediment common among black americans.

you live in white culture. You can't see the forest for the trees.

No, they literally just switch the k and the s.
"Aksed"

LOL

did you miss the part where he's literally trying to appear more "african american"?

It's obviously a joke

literally the entire modern world is white culture
There's a reason why in every country formal attire is suits and not black panther jungle robes or baggy asian kimonos

It's called Ebonics or African American English Venacular for you woke fags. Despite my family being new to the states our English is better spoken than that of ex slaves living and speaking the language for dozens of generations. It's absurd

We made fun of a black girl for saying "axed" in grade school, didn't realize it was a stereotype then

>chuds already having a meltdown
Your children will speak ebonics

underrated

No they wont, it's going increasingly out of style

>americans picking on other americans for speaking like retards
Love to see it

he stole that from futurama

>two americans calling the other ESL
>they're both right