/swg/ - Star Wars General

Attack of the Clones is good edition
Previous Thread:

Attached: 192-1927719_star-wars-clone-trooper-wallpaper.jpg (2048x1152, 234.14K)

the prequels will never be good

That is true, they will always be great

good one donutfingers

That's because the prequels were always good.

Attached: c28200ffc805b35103a8125b1aac3262.jpg (1067x600, 33.77K)

The prequels are the ultimate pleb filter.

Imagine saying that you read, but you actually listen to audiobooks, lmao

Is RotS novelization really that good? I'm halfway through Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor by the same author and it seems to be picking up but is overall disappointing.

ROTS Theatrical Release on film is almost finished. KINO awaits.

Attached: RKWJNFN.jpg (2048x1357, 614.37K)

Good one what? Life isn't a MCU quip show where every fact is a joke, disneycuck. Can you still discern reality from fantasy?

Threadly reminder that I THINK DAVE FILONI SUCKS

Lop is the cutest Star Wars girl

Attached: 1639992191291.png (1000x701, 789.14K)

is it any good?

Attached: Catalyst_A_Rogue_One_Novel-768x1167.png (768x1167, 861.74K)

Muunilinst 10, get in here

Attached: B5B6F4A8-C80D-4DE5-A41A-E1989984F311.gif (500x219, 1.03M)

I feel there's ways you could get around it. Off the top of my head:
>have Bail Organa be Padme's older brother, distant from Padme and Anakin for whatever reasons, goes the same way as the actual film
>Padme has a sister who's married to Bail and gets pregnant at the same time, but she miscarries due to the stress of Order 66 and Padme's death, they adopt Leia

Attached: basil oregano.jpg (629x315, 13.38K)

Audiobooks aren't "reading" you dumb asshole

It is genuinely good and it tells a more nuanced tale of Anakin's fall that I would've liked to see on screen.
Obviously it's not Isaac Asimov but for a movie franchise novel it's one of the best.

Disneycuck. Do you know what an actual book even is since you have a real problem with your illiteracy from it looks.

This is dumb. The movies were filmed on digital

You don’t since all you do is listen to a podcaster read them to you

It's honestly better than the film, cause it retains the plot without the sloppy execution. Arguably the only place it's worse in comparison is with the lightsaber duels since you don't have the visual action, but IIRC they're still good segments in the book

I've only read the OT novelizations, and they were quite good
I've mostly gotten turned off of Star Wars literature after being burned by far too many shitty EU novels and the shitty Tarkin novel from new canon, these days I'm mainly reading High Fantasy or portal fantasy series, Sherlock Holmes style mysteries, the Bible (Douay-Rheims of course) or Dark Ages historical fiction. I'm currently reading a 1977 illustrated hardback edition of The Hobbit that was released as a companion to the Rankin/Bass animated film, and after that I'm going to read Michael Crichton's "Next".

Attached: 81QbpXlCPyL.jpg (1202x1096, 281.12K)

Thanks for confirming you can't read, Disneycuck lol

>ARC Troopers.
>You have been selected for this task because you are the best; the elite.
>You all know what to do.

Attached: The 10.png (720x400, 336.94K)

Eye of the beholder and all that, but for me, it's one of the better SW books out there. Stover is really good at bringing the character's emotions front and center and this book really allows him to go to town. And the transition from Anakin Skywalker into Darth Vader is actually very believable.

Yes, you should read in and then rewatch Rogue One. Makes it 100% better knowing context of shit like Krennic hating Mira for stealing Galen from him

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-12 135823.jpg (1905x786, 133.16K)

>Talks about illiteracy
>Only uses audiobooks
you just keep taking those L's don't you
:o)

No one but you mentioned audiobooks you illiterate retard lmao

>Fags Faggelsson
could never stomach him

>telling someone they can’t read when you need someone to read for you

Attached: A660B448-1BB5-4C2E-A8F8-F9BBB468573A.gif (610x960, 785.59K)

retarded people don't care if they lose because they think repeating "yidsney" for the nine trillionth time is winning
I mean just look at his reply to you, he has no sense of object permanence, he thinks people can't remember what he said last thread

>Disneycuck still can't read and projects his audioboogeyman everwhere
Lol

They were filmed on digital for a film release.
99.99% of theaters in 2005 still used film reels.
ROTS was never created to be viewed straight digitally. Now the film looks great digitally today, but on these reels it looks amazing.
There are also some small scene and color grade changes between the Theatrical and DVD release. This is the Theatrical reels.

Attached: G7R2JP0.jpg (1024x1510, 363.33K)

I'M SORRY SIR, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO POST SNEED

Attached: Dl4EfwMU8AAoqbi.jpg (2048x945, 116.96K)

I accept your concession

>they grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don’t grow up at all
Extremely based. Just a shame that their loyalty was twisted by Sheev. I’d much rather have seen more clone troopers deciding “what, fuck off” and turning on Palpatine.

I like this little mantra Stover keeps using, where he keeps repeating "This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker" whenver Anakin does something cool. Which in the end culminates in:
>You can hear yourself breathing. It comes hard, and harsh, and it scrapes nerves already raw, but you cannot stop it. You can never stop it. You cannot even slow it down. You don't even have lungs anymore. Mechanisms hardwired into your chest breathe for you. They will pump oxygen into your bloodstream.
>This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker. Forever.

That is your claim you fucking retard now way you can't be this illiterate LMAO

>disneycuck
audioboogeyman
Those are awful big words for an illiterate

Which episode of Genndy was the one with Obi-wan being miserable because it was always raining and dripping wet? I remember Anakin eating disgusting slug shit too.

>This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.
>Forever…

Attached: 1611323667095.png (500x308, 245.23K)

Why did he do it bros?

Attached: moment_before_disaster.jpg (1200x1079, 228.29K)

>n-n-no u
LOL. Did an audiobook fuck your wife and that's why you project that onto everyone who reads a book?

he wanted to see hershlag cunny but he missed and got hershlag tummy instead

Chapter 22 I believe.

Here is your Mara Jade - Grier Henchy
>Brooke Shields' daughter
>real redhead

Attached: brooke-shields-appearance-with-both-daughters-12.jpg (817x1222, 107.94K)

Lmao, you’re using speech to text. And unlike you, I can read the RoTS novel without someone doing it for me

>ROTS was never created to be viewed straight digitally. Now the film looks great digitally today, but on these reels it looks amazing.
This is wrong. Lucas fully intended for AOTC and ROTS to be seen purely digitally and at the time lobbied cinemas to change to digital projectors for them, but few did

Not bad, but I’d rather pic related.

Attached: A3FFC03A-1123-43DB-9773-908592A3DF30.jpg (728x1077, 190.1K)

still sad that little flashback is all they included of their past in coruscant

Attached: brooke-shields-appearance-with-both-daughters-000.jpg (817x1222, 219K)

>Y-Y-You did this thing I'm projecting onto you because I never read a book NO UUUUUUU qwq
LMAO. Nice sperg out you illiterate retard.

he's obv an autist but i never take it too serious. desu SW generals, no matter how bad they get with memory hole retards, they'll never ever be as bad as the GoT generals. thank god that shit died

Mara has green eyes.

>I can waste hours sitting on my ass reading a MOVIE instead of listening to Anakin fight obi-wan while you lift
NGMI

you're talking to 2 people. idiot

Did he ever go to Naboo post-ROTS?

Attached: Amidala's Tomb.jpg (1920x960, 573.63K)

I'm talking to a retard.