How do people cope with loneliness in your country?

Attached: 1660595010023556.webm (576x1024, 1.68M)

she's gorgeous

>me me me me me

Attached: 7130754829370133802.webm (576x1024, 1.4M)

You learn to live with it. Oh btw. Is it prohibited to date your coworkers in US? I work for this US based corporation, and I really like one of my coworkers.

Not illegal but it's frowned upon to avoid post break up awkwardness

His license should be revoked, this idiot is going to kill someone over a dumb bitch

Yeah. That’s what I thought.

wo kann ich mich gegen die weißen nägen beschweren die machen mir angst.

It's not fair bros...

Has 1000 orbiters and gets paid 5k for that McDonald's bag
Why isn't he driving? Could hav just made a real video

I hope Russia and USA go to a full scale war and zoomers get drafted

product placement is weird nowadays

Fucking nasty.
Holy shit I hate america for enabling this nonsense.

alcohol

It's a good rule desu

t. has secretly dated a co-worker and it's super awkward to run into her after the breakup

Normal man would never settle with tranny, sure they might fuck her once or twice but you would not show her to your parents or want anyone to know your woman isnt real.

Why don't they all look like this?

Attached: 1659482054696389.png (553x702, 166.43K)

>1660595010023556.webm
Should have stayed a fag. Non-AGP MtF troons are the weirdest of all. He could ride dick all day if he did not chop of his own.
>How do people cope with loneliness in your country?
Find someone to hang out with? I don't have friends nor gf but I spend a huge amount of time with my sister and don't feel lonely at all.

forbidden or not, people fuck each other in offices environment

>I spend a huge amount of time with my sister and don't feel lonely at all.
sweet home vladivostok~~~

Almost as if....dysphoria is real and being trans has nothing to do with getting more sex.

She can still easily have a dozen simps begging to even be near her. Average dude gets ghosted by his grandma

Attached: el-risitas-risitas.gif (638x532, 3.61M)

Not in that way. We're just both equally asocial shut-ins and get along really well. Lifelong roommates, by the way things are going.

Yes, unlike AGPs which are mentally ill fetishists, this guy is likely just mentally ill. Tough luck for him.