Do Roma beggars make fake sand sculptures in your country?

Do Roma beggars make fake sand sculptures in your country?

Attached: hond-zandsculptuur-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 166.94K)

no, they steal your wallets here.

No, they mostly beg for spare change and cigarettes

not in my country but they plaster cheap "art" all over the ground in public spaces and make you step on them then force you to pay

I don't remember the last time I've seen an actual beggar. I'm sure they're still around, but I haven't been in the city center for three years now so I don't see them.
There's one gypsy who sells some shitty magazines in front of the supermarket but at least she has a "job"

Mostly collect cans here now. A few years ago it was mostly begging.

No, they have missing limbs instead

don't call them that that's an insult

Bros how do I fuck gypsy pussy?

it is not, faggot.

they don't beg
they hustle in front of the supermarket and plaza

I saw a fucking gypsy beggar with no legs, playing an accordion, who rode around on a skateboard. Few weeks later I found out he was on some TV show for benefit cheats

you don't unless you're a gypsy yourself

no they pick out elderly and put flowers or jewelry in their hands and demand money

Systematische Verkrüppelung für maximales Mitleid

Had this cute Roma teen girl ask me for money today. Felt nice to get spoken to by a cute girl.

you know it is
and you know towards whom, too

they always puts the old fucks to beg, would be smarter to put the cute ones

europebros, I think I saw gypsys in my town yesterday but I can't be sure, I've never seen them IRL
there was a family of them at a grocery store. Mom, dad, and three kids. Mom was pregnant. They had a shitty minivan that had broken down. The dad was in the driver's seat of the car and the Mom and two little kids were pushing the car around the parking lot.
Already I could see simps running towards them to give them money.
I didn't think much of it, but later that day I saw them doing the same thing in another parking lot across town.
I thought they were hispanic at first but there was something different about them. Does this sound like gypsys? Should we expect more of them?

in a weeks time if the copper wiring from your town is gone and the van is nowhere to be seen yes it would be gypsies

gypsies unironically look like mexicans
if they looked like Mexicans but were in europe than they were gypsies

kek