In the 2000's on Any Forums there was no such thing as "race baiting" because everyone here was white...

In the 2000's on Any Forums there was no such thing as "race baiting" because everyone here was white. It was only the middle of last decade that began to be a thing as third worlders got access to cheap Chinese androids

Do you wish you could go back to a time when third worlders had no voice?

Attached: 1653299113782.jpg (490x586, 32.93K)

>ah bloo bloo not the heckin brown people

>t. election tourist

I was born in 2000.

Attached: 1660579287713273.jpg (389x353, 37.26K)

this but unironically

Go bqck to reddit if you don't like it.

Do you have a job for? What have you accomplished so far in your life?

>

Attached: brown person.png (647x778, 57.58K)

nothing

>Aussie flag

fuck off

I love it here but clearly you all don't. Maybe you should find a "safe space" to vent your racism. Any Forums or Any Forums maybe

>muh racebait
>peek at my based wojak

I wasn't complaining about race bait. I was pointing out that in the 2000s there was no one to actually be mad about race baiting. We said nigger, but there was only insignificant pockets of niggers on the site. That has all changed and to be quite honest, the consequences of giving third worlders access to the internet has been a disaster for mankind as is exemplified by this demographic shift.

Chinese people own your country
Sit down

Hello brownie

>We said nigger, but there was only insignificant pockets of niggers on the site.

if you really think third worlders weren't using Any Forums in 2008 and 2009 you are extremely self-centered and retarded, Any Forums was always full of them which is why Any Forums was always shit

Brown people invented civilization while cumskins lived in mud huts

There should be a Huwite man's 4channel where all IP ranges are banned except Europe

racebait is a two way street, retard

>t.ZhangQuLei

Bullshit. Brazilians post on Any Forums since always

bruh I've been browsing 4channel since 2009 and I'm a nigger

It was 99% tech literate and white/east asian young men.
And the unique visitor count was in thousands.
I know I have court records and files against me directly proving this.
May of 2007.