Why are they so racist against other browns?

Why are they so racist against other browns?

Attached: 1660675192506146.jpg (1080x879, 287.1K)

europeans are the same
non danes are also discriminated against here except maybe germans and scandis

Not racist, just don't like how your kind smell. Nothing personal and I'm not going to cut off my nose to tolerate scatpeople.

have you looked in the mirror recently

You don't understand, NOBODY seethes and shittalks anyone as much as Turks. Its not simple discrimination, they literally view us as subhuman, Turks openly talk on the internet about expelling all non-Turks from their country even on normie sites like Facebook or reddit but because it's in Turkish most censors don't catch it

Yes, and saw an Asian stud. Wbu?
We don't seethe, we are just disgusted by your kind. When someone sees a rat and irks away does it mean they are SEETHING at that rat?

Your brain has been fucking broken by the Arabanons and now vallah you are rubbing that retardation off onto me

>Your brain has been fucking broken by the Arabanons
It seems like the other way around. You people get so hysterical when I laud my Asian heritage. Why? Why do you want us to be one of you so much? Is it because of our impeccable brainpower? Is it because you want to see scientists, philosophers and writers for once instead of terrorists and child molesters when you open the Wiki page of famous brown people? Be honest.

You ''people'' are greco-armenian mutts that a small nomadic elite imposed their culture on. Quit the larping already.

>Turks openly talk on the internet about expelling all non-Turks from their country even on normie sites like Facebook or reddit but because it's in Turkish most censors don't catch it
kek this is true
I love auto translating turkish rants about syrians on twitter
they unironically say the same about syrians that we say about turks

It isn't going to work, scatbro. Sorry.

Attached: 1660251434577929 .jpg (1600x1482, 372.42K)

Kek that picture is a work of art. You look more like pic related THOUGH

Attached: 83C9E99A-689B-4BB9-BE36-CD1568E71E31.jpg (770x612, 168.33K)

more like why are butthurt diaspOOs and shitskins so obsessed with us that you make 20 threads a day.

Do you have any idea on how I look like? You would be surprised, scatman. You would probably pester me with offers to breed your sister to upgrade your genes.

>makes entire thread to seethe about turks
>calls turks seethers
This board is so shit ever since the turk-MENA shitflinging comtest began.

The word shitflinging implies that two sides are engaging in squabble with corresponding emotional investment. We just call them S-word and move on while they spend hours crying about meanie Asians.

It's because of your hateful spam and general hostility to anyone who isn't white or turkic (for we wuzzing purposes). I'm like 2% turkic too which is about the same as most anatolians but you don't see me larping out the ass and hating on people who I actually share most of my history and genes with

Attached: 1660332098208.png (2288x2884, 1.95M)

That's not me schizo. When I diss scatpeople I don't select a particular subrace of brown to diss, I do it indiscriminately.

Idc, still a turk, still anti brown, still not Asian

>still a turk,
Correct
>still anti brown
Correct
>still not Asian
This where you go bust
As long as you don't come to terms with the fact Turks are Asians and act like you have sand in your vagina, we'll humiliate you more and more.

>sand
I'm a mountain brown bro not a sand brown
>turks are asian
So are indians, iranians, and armenians

Still brown, when I look at you I see a big brown mass occupying my retinas
>indians, iranians, and armenians
No. Nice try.

Attached: 1659534410607533 (2).jpg (3828x846, 607.72K)