Good morning

Good morning.
How come Japan always get meme'd on for their birth rate when in fact they have a higher birth rate than the likes of Portugal, Italy and Korea.
Matter of fact we have the lowest birthrates of any country around 0.8.
Anyways I have the feeling there is an agenda going on.
No one ever says pls come breed Portuguese women.

Attached: HD-wallpaper-curious-monkey-animals-face-monkey.jpg (800x537, 124.86K)

No one really cares what happens in korea meanwhile weebs see japan as a perfect society that they don't want to decline or import foreigners to

Weebs care more about Japan than any other cunt

They're hoarding them for themselves

Attached: 1654484294755.jpg (2476x1300, 625.39K)

Immigration counters low birthrates and has no downsides.

I see so its just a way to justify their feteshisation towards Japanese women. In the end all of them still end up in Thailand.

They are jealous that they are in the same boat with us but they get Tyrones and Mehmet while we don’t.

because in japan you can fuck jav actress on a train

>He thinks he won't be taking waves of refugees from Africa
Hoo boy, whose gonna tell him?

We mostly take people from india.
While you lots take in massive floods of syrians.

Because nobody wants to lose Japan.
Korea? Who cares?

Attached: Birthrate JPN KOR.jpg (861x394, 62.44K)

>weeb
not a weeb
>think
know

Japan isn’t a perfect society but I know for a fact it is the most perfect society there is.

T.Tojoboo

almost every meme about Japan is outdated
they aren't xenophobic, they aren't suicidal, they don't have an ultralow birthrate

Import more thirdies like us. lets see which one of our cunts is the greater retard and the greater cuckold in a competition of becoming fully transitioned transthirdie fastest. Japan and Korea will be the only first world countries left soon. America is basically a third world nation already the only thing we are waiting for is capital flight to pop off.

I refuse to remain in this doomed cunt with these shitholers the uniparty flooded us with. No more taxes. No more contributions. Fuck this shit. I hate what this country has become with every fiber of my being and many others feel the same. This country isn’t good enough for civilized people anymore. Have fun thirdies, in the pool you and pissed and shat in. I am out.

Attached: C1772166-FBC8-4CD5-BB1B-AC66769F00BE.jpg (299x168, 12.58K)

Just break up the country then. I don't see why this is such a problem. You all hate each other yet refuse to do the logical thing.

They made sure to spread the shit all over everywhere. Also the uniparty would never allow that. They want their shitholer slavocracy.

please send some bored american girls to [s]london[/s]moscow

I don’t care what happens to them. They will try to shithole up any cunt they go to because they are stupid fuckholes and milkbags.

They have imported shitloads of SA and SEA immigrants for a decade.

You can't even talk about their immigration when they are like 95% Japanese still. It isn't even comparable to what's happening in America. America's migration is basically at natural disaster level. The land itself will collapse.

I just want to live in a land where I don’t have to be around brown and black people desu. They are ugly.

>No one ever says pls come breed Portuguese women.
If you ever saw how hairy their women are, you would understand