You will never be white

>You will never be white
What the fuck is the point

Attached: aa.gif (498x498, 2.29M)

arent you suffering enough?

fucking white women and passing your genes to the next generation of mixed children

The point of what? Also on an unrelated note, what part of Nairaland has the highest quality shitposting?

fucking white women and passing your genes to the next generation of mixed children

exist like the other brownies, only to annoy whites

Let's trade place user. You can always larp as a whitey here (just say you belong to an arab tribe, people will view you as non-nig). I'm at my limit

I’m white enough, thanks.

I cant even larp as white with a good conscience, i'm nearly pure bantu
My country is a shithole, has always been a shithole and will forever be a shithole
I'm surrounded by pigheaded retards everyday. Even the most succesful people I know are just idiots who learnt how to game a stupid innefficient system

Attached: file.png (600x554, 395.43K)

The only solution is to get a degree and find a job outside of this cursed continent. Our countries will never prosper in our lifetimes, and some won't ever develop at all. If my plans to leave failed I'd rather kill myself honestly. Fuck slaving myself for pennies while living amongst cruel sudanese animals

Why do people use vpns? Why would nigeria post on a racist imageboard?

>Even the most succesful people I know are just idiots who learnt how to game a stupid innefficient system
True. Nepotism seems to be prevalent around here. Emoloyment in a field or a job always depends on your tribal affiliations or recommendation from a higher-up friend, not according to your expertise or skills related to the job. Everyone here takes part in it and then proceed to shamelessly shout and ponder why corruption on a government scale is so rampant

Only one board on this shithole is actively anti-black

it can be a real nigerian, some blacks are actually high iq and can see reality as it is.

Just fix your country bro

>Only one
Need to pump those numbers up.

In all seriousness though, is tribal identity still much more important then national identity? Does national identity even mean anything at all there?

>Does national identity even mean anything at all there?
Nah there on Any Forums they are all mexicans larping as white.

Why didn't you come here along with the rest of your brethren. I know a few and they are quite hilarious and hard working with very intelligent kids. Also why do they hate the Congolese or is it just banter?

how is Nigeria a shithole isn't it one of the most developed countries in Africa?

>he has a BBC and complains about his life
come on m8...

Don't think you would find "NIGGER HATE THREADS" on any board other than Any Forums....

>In all seriousness though, is tribal identity still much more important then national identity? Does national identity even mean anything at all there?
National identity is completely dead, just like any patriotism to this country. Syrians, Egyptians, Chadians, South Sudanese, central africans, all can and had easily bought sudanese passports over here, There are even offices in Niger where they freely sell our passports and make you a sudanese citizen for a few dollars. That's part of the reason why nobody ever identifies as "I'm sudanese" and instead would affiliate themselves according to their home village or their tribe. This shit also fuels a lot of racism and discrimination, since there are tribes partially mixed or purely arab while others are purely african/black, especially ones from Western states like darfur or kordofan. A lot of animosity exists between both sides, and many are calling for further cessation from darfur/kordofan. It's a huge bag of mess

I have a 17cm penis and literally never had a single female friend, let alone a sexual partner. I blame this on my strict Islamic upbringing, which turned me into an unlovable raging incel today

>You will always be a Semite

Attached: 8741765134.jpg (1056x1021, 122.44K)

>Nigeria
My ancestor.

I'd prefer having this guy's facial structure over having blue eyes and pink skin. His face looks so fucking noble it's brutal