/tbg/ - The Boys General

Hughie Future Telefrag Edition

Last Thread:

Attached: Hughie'sDownfall.jpg (372x372, 25.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T53cw7u6m8E?t=673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You'd have done the same

Attached: atrain.jpg (1001x565, 76.67K)

Which dildo was your favorite?

Is there hope for Hughie? Is he going to use his new powers to uncuck himself?

Attached: cuckie.png (700x300, 341.59K)

least based french coming through

Attached: mfw homos.jpg (1920x1080, 321.74K)

he's so fucking stupid, what? he's going to defeat HomieLand in that 24 hour boost? so dumb and idk if it is the character or the writting to force conflict with a dumb decision like that, but hey, we got that butt shot

Why does it look like a cannonball hit the wall in the back

So who's gonna take 24h V and sacrifice themselves to check if Homelander can be defeated?

What can vought do at this point? They only have black noir left right?

It's over. Hughie is an eternal cuck.

Attached: homelander and starlight.png (1000x509, 656.38K)

Mother's milk after Hughie will have a try and almost die

I’m honestly just bored of this show. I don’t even stay in the threads. I just post this then move on. It has nothing interesting because they fucked everything up last season. I’m not even mad just not interested

How would you react if you were in this situation?

Attached: hughie cucked on tv.png (1055x430, 468.28K)

Wait until HL fucks up and comes crawling back to Stan to sort his shit out.

What's the point of cucking Hughie? It really doesn't seem to add to the story.

NTA but I'd jerk off

Story?

Attached: Seth-Rogen.jpg (1024x564, 58.3K)

it makes me lol

Homelander likes hurting other people. Especially ones who crossed him.

Why did he do it?

>It really doesn't seem to add to the story.
Because cucking someone is exactly the sort of thing a guy like Homelander would do to feed his ego. He hates seeing people in relationships because he can't maintain one.

>least based french
All the philosophical groundwork for today's woke left was laid by the French.

They said five seasons, supposedly.

We need to double it

K, so it seems some people may not know about this theory on Edgar's return, so I grabbed my comment from before:
1) The Nuemen's Daughter Theory: Neumen's usage of Compound V on her kid is gonna lead to terrible side effects, which will lead to her needing to bring back Edgar, to use his Vought connections, to fix it, at least to some degree; either her daughter is gonna have permanent side effects, with constant treatment necessary (makes most sense to me), thus leading Edgar to have to be allowed to remain in charge, holding that over Neumen's head, or, maybe if they want to be nice (seems out-of-character for the writers/producers), they could say her daughter is basically fine after, but now that Edgar's in power again, his regained position is strong enough to remain there, and Neumen's reputation is simply destroyed, and her daddy issues with Edgar, means that she can't try to take him out after.
And, just for shits and giggles, despite the promo showing Soldier Boy still having his beam next ep, just to trigger the anti-kimikaautists, here's his theory:
2) The Kimika Parasitic Beam Theory:
"It explains everything perfectly:

1. Soldier Boy is knocked out and made helpless and is captured by Russia

2. Soldier Boy is found and weakened, and the first thing he does upon being free is shooting some chest blast that is NOT part of his normal power set out, and then running away to escape

3. Kimika is knocked out and helpless by the chest blast

The only way to explain all 3 cleanly is if the thing Soldier Boy shoots out is connected to how/why he was captured, and the undeniable fact that being hit by it disabled Kimika explains how Russia captured Soldier Boy at all. The weapon was a 1-use supe-disabler that cripples and removes power from a hero, but once they recover they can force it out of them. You can act like it makes no sense, but it WILL be confirmed because it's the only way to explain all the things we've seen."

youtu.be/T53cw7u6m8E?t=673
Soldier Boy's power =
walking nuclear reactor, he can fry the compound V right out of their blood

>What's the point of cucking Hughie?
cause it's humiliating?
honesly, you have to be a cuck if you don't understand this

It's my fetish. Simple as.

Oh look, it's Kimikautist.

gay cock vore show

So this is why Kimiko is not healing anymore. Interesting.

Attached: 1655022719525.png (939x661, 531.46K)