Why are Finns so fucking proud of their shitty little swamp covered frozen hellscape run by a Feminist Matriarchy...

Why are Finns so fucking proud of their shitty little swamp covered frozen hellscape run by a Feminist Matriarchy? Are they really all just that cucked to enjoy it?

Seriously, where does all the pride come from? Their most cherished accomplishment is losing a war against Soviet Russia where they paid billions of Euros in reparations, gave up more land than was originally asked for, and tried several hundred of their own soldiers as war criminals. Then they fought a second time and lost again, then turned on the Nazis and were used as frontline grunts against the Germans in Finland while the Soviets relaxed and enjoyed the spoils of war--raping Finnish women in the occupied Karelian zones.

What is there to be proud of?

Attached: Fincucks.png (900x1133, 652.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finns should be forever thankful to russia, without them they would still be swedish slaves

>losing a war
>losing a war, suomi

>raping Finnish women in the occupied Karelian zones.
Actually that never happened all the civilians were evacuated

Attached: Finnish history.png (198x114, 2.64K)

Beating the game on a hard mode is something to be proud of.

On second thought you're right, Russians would have to be very desperate to rape these

Attached: Average Finnish females.jpg (1024x680, 128.22K)

what have we actually beaten ever?

I wouldn't mind being a Swede but I would hate to be a Russian
Actually, my paternal line(haplogroup for you nerds) is from Sweden because I am 1/128 Finland-Swedish so basically I am a /Swedish Colonist/

Cope chud. Our modern was heroes will be post-wall liberal women raised by Lesbians

And if communist revolution would not have happened we'd be slaves to them

>Beating the game
>Pay billions in Robux to enemy players
>Let enemy players capture your flags
>Ban your best players from the lobby
>Teamkill German players at end of match
>"we won the game on hard mode guys"

Attached: Pepe weird.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Beaten the odds.

Yo seem to be confused what the game is about. It's not a FPS shooter, but a 4k civilization builder.

this is actually quite well put. its not just about what you have, its about what youve endured to have it

Good thing Finns still have their cultural purity, can you imagine if the Russians took over the whole country? Why, the Finns might still be all White. Good thing that didn't happen.

Attached: Average Finnish couple.jpg (863x863, 153.98K)

that prehistory went up to like 800AD lol

I'm proud of my ancestor Genghis Khan

This is what they're proud of
Also, you're really fucking naive if you think the soviets just wanted some strategic land, they were almost certainly planning on setting up a puppet government. They literally had one read ffs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic
It's comical how this shit is repeating with Ukraine.

Attached: file.png (375x374, 28.63K)

It would be really nice to see Finland and Russia having good relations. I mean, Spb has population almost equal to that of Finland and it's located very close to them. Imagine the extent of cultural exchange and cooperation that could be achieved. Finns would study in Spb's universities and Russia would invest a lot of money in Finland. Don't think it's gonna happen any time soon, but a man can dream.

uhh sure

ready*

the only factual posts itt

Reclaim your horse, reclaim your heritage

Attached: If only Finnish.jpg (600x800, 294.24K)

yeah historically russia has been coersive and invadeful, so i wouldnt dream about normal exchange

>Bro trust me, the Soviets are so afraid of the Finnish BVLL
>Bro we killed like 150,000 of them, they wouldn't dare push further.
>Oh, they pushed all the way to Berlin and exterminated 76% of the German military, despite Germany being superior in tech to both the USSR and Finland?
>Well uh... that's uh... that's just fake news bro. It was actually the Allies who defeated Germany you see, because they sent a few trucks and tanks from the great war to Russia.

Attached: Russia stronk.jpg (602x437, 342.3K)

Based. Ignore the retarded mutt and stay proud king

this isnt Any Forums boomer