Damm Americans have it rough. This or 300lbs. That’s tough

Damm Americans have it rough. This or 300lbs. That’s tough.

Attached: A84C7A3D-8213-490F-9F3E-985AA8580E9D.jpg (596x1024, 71.53K)

>23
No fucking way. What a lying cunt.
Anyways I have dated a few American (Asians) they can be hot as fuck.

she can be 23. it's not so uncommon

23?

Attached: 1651865705010.png (757x632, 349.19K)

Bro no she is lying like hell lol

She's probably lying but not by that many years. Probably late 20s/early 30s

>flabby skin
>wrinkles everywhere
We have 40 years old women here that look younger
>yeah buts thats cause she smokes and drinks
Kek, korean culture isn't that far off either. Our women smoke, drink and eat like pigs too but never get this many wrinkles in their 20s.

pictured woman is in her 50ies
fucking 50ies
look at the wrinkles
she looks older than your queen

23 years olds can have wrinkles when smiling too, schizos.

Women don't pretend to be in their early 20s on dating apps because most of the guys they'll attract won't have their shit together.

I think it's more likely that she's 23 but spent wayyyyy too much time in the sun growing up.

what does having one's shit together include?

Do white pipo really?

Having an established career, own place and priorities in order

Stress is easier to build up in America. You don't have a clue what shitty traffic and workplace conditions can do to a person

Impossible for zoomers in this current Jewish climate

Have you ever seen a 23 yo irl?

Sometimes I wish I lived in a part of the country that had an above average amount of asians in it. Whenever I see an older white woman I can't even imagine them as having been attractive when they were younger. Meanwhile I've seen 40+ year old asian mothers that are still in shape and look a little older but probably still similar enough to how they were.

are you retarded?

What's the reason for women looking so much older now? I am 25 and can't even buy a fucking energy drink without showing my passport.

Women get treated like second class citizens here at work. Also housing is expensive here. Not to mention the city is always packed.

Is it really that absurd to you that women can lie by x amount of years, maybe 5-10 years for example since they know they can't get away with lying at certain numbers like young 20s so they obfuscate the lines? It happens all the god damn time.

>special education teacher
Perfect wife material. She's used to spending time with retards and autists

she's clearly lying, the woman op posted is clearly 38+

1: abuse of alcohol and make up, no sun protection
2: many women just lie about their age