Deano Kino TV

It's 6.10pm.Deano's been queueing on the A76 for over half an hour.He can literally see his house across the ploughed field to his left.He's sure he can see shapes moving in the bedroom window, probably just the gf tidying.He checks his betyid account on his phone, his accumulator is racking up.He's up £14.65 on the championship results, maybe he should cash out. Nah they put that big button there to rob pussies, real legends hold their bets to the bitter end. Besides, that final bet on Mpogbe is guaranteed to come off and he's set to win £420 by 7pm. He turns up the radio as his favorite chart number comes on. He loves this fackin tune and sings his heart out alone in the car, barely keeping up with the lyrics. He stops singing abruptly as he makes eye contact with a lorry driver and resumes a manly pout. Luckily his shades hide his eyes so nobody can see the shame. Finally he swings round the huge empty roundabout and enters his road. He parks his audi up on the drive, making sure it doesn't grind on the bit of kerb again. cost a fucking bombshell to get that side-trim replaced at the dealership but it looks fucking peng now.Deano, still staring at his phone screen, doesn't notice the figures upstairs hurriedly moving about. He opens his pristene PVC doble glazed front door unit into his waste of space porch. His pointy as fuck shoes tread on pizza menus and tv liscencing letters. He picks up the tv license letter and thinks he should probably pay it. Deano's tv is so big you could probably see it from at A76 so he'd better be careful.He drops his keys loudly on the side and opens the fridge. Thank fuck! He has a can leftover from the weekend. Still glued to his phone, he shuffles to the back room. The space is bare except for his 65" TV and a large christmas tree that fills half the room. It has 4 baubles on one side as decoration, Deano is proud that he has finally made it.

Attached: 1477606233195.jpg (1024x673, 104.3K)

everything about this post gives me anxiety
how did we come to this?

I watched some british reality show about adopting a dog. There was a black single mother with a son named Pharaoh.

>had a nice big valley and field opposite my house
>few years ago it all got bulldozed to make a new build deano colony
legit hate this country

Attached: 23067FD4-4E3C-45A0-AD35-FD0446F24DA6.png (496x821, 370.69K)

me n the lads out in tescos biting birds

it's summer every day for Deano

mfw looking at local deanos on instagram inbetween sets to give me motivation to lift heavier

Attached: 1619131613843.jpg (900x833, 55.3K)

same thing here
ruining what little landscape that was left

Some british user should make a TV script about this. Pretend it's an anti-white "punching up" satire and they might pick it up.

Same. I miss that field everyday.

My life is so shit I WISH I could live like Deano

remember goy-- I mean guys, turn your power off and don't drive! bulldozing tree after tree and mulching every field to pave over with deanoboxes is fine though.
I just miss being able to walk my dog where there's no fucking cars

Attached: 1536505169620.jpg (841x898, 187.81K)

What will deano boxes look like in 20-50 years? Will they start to look like shit? Old cottages still to this day look really nice but I can't see deano boxes retaining its fresh look

Deanos will live in ze pod

won't deano kick off?

I doubt they'll survive that long, I know a few people who live in them and the build quality on them is fucking terrible, they've all had to have the builders in several times to fix problems with them because the companies that make them just rush through the process as fast as they can and hope the suckers don't notice.

Also buildings inspectors are mostly fucking lazy scam artists, most of them won't even look inside, just drive past and say "yup, that looks like a house, it's probably fine".

>OI DO YOU HAVE A LOISONCE TO COMMUNE WITH GOD?
lmfao

Footy in the pod? Proper nice

Post Deano's bird

How much larger is the population going to grow? This country is so fucked

Something like this

Attached: 1653713991546.jpg (576x338, 55.06K)

corr