Self-improvement is masturbation

>Self-improvement is masturbation.

Attached: brad.gif (268x388, 1.46M)

masturbation is self-pollution

I should be a GOD by now then

Masturbation is self-improvement.

i think the reasoning behind him having that body is him constantly doing exercise in the form of fighting, achieving his goals, sport fucking etc. i wonder if the narrator has that body or if it's just a figment of his imagination

yes. No normie ever had to go out of their way to go self improve. They just kind of naturally ended up normal, cool, and did the right things. trying to get your shit together in your mid 20s is futile. People can smell you out and tell you're something that you're not. Doing all this self improvement shit that in the end, nobody cares about but you, is futile. Just accept what you are and stop trying to be something you're not. The sooner you accept yourself the sooner you can actually start to become normal.

Attached: 1639249312328.jpg (1080x818, 157.26K)

You’re not your fucking keks

Wow, this is unironically me. How sad is that

kek, 50% me

lmao literally me

love my insoles

Attached: 1653198621266.png (1500x1479, 1.11M)

>No normie ever had to go out of their way to go self improve
Stopped reading, not true

in the last year I:
>solved acne by getting benoyl peroxide
>fixed my teeth gap with Invisalign
>ditched glasses for contacts
>started dying my gray patches of hair natural
>started wearing height insoles
>replaced my low sole shoes with thicker soles
>updated my wardrobe, still not complete
>lost 10kgs, now 18 BMI
>commute to work daily via cycle
>updated my haircut, started styling and no-pooing a few days a week
not counting the solid job I got in big tech two years ago that was the trigger for all this

>No normie ever had to go out of their way to go self improve, I didn't have to do any of that, I was born perfect
And now I am equally perfect despite not born as such, you lost your only advantage and now you have to compete with someone that is more motivated and intelligent, to have managed to overcome all his shortcomings

You're just weak

Attached: 1643033916438.jpg (680x568, 30.48K)

thats a long list of cope

The whole point is that Tyler doesn't exist, he's The Narrator's fantasy of what he should be.
Self-improvers are gigantic faggots.

>chad doesnt want you to progress to his level and compete with him

Have you had sex?

nofappers btfo

Face, frame, height. The three key ingredients of a happy life. An argument for anything else inevitably falls apart under the simplest scrutiny.

>no-pooing
What is this concept, explain the improvement

Masturbation prevents prostate cancer.

>those shitty ab insertions
Brad really lost the genetic lottery here