Amer Fort is the best example of Hindu fort architecture...

Amer Fort is the best example of Hindu fort architecture. The fort was built in 967 to defend Eastern frontier of Rajasthan from Islamic armies.

Attached: 20220817_013050.jpg (1365x2048, 1.01M)

never knew this was a thing, looks really cool thanks for posting it

Looks cool, but where do they poop?

Attached: 1618508447153.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Arrow slit

Hahahahahahahahahahkekekekekekekshahahahahhahakekekek

Hindu warriors are only allowed to poop when on the battlefield.

And now India is full of muslims.
Didn't work so well.

>full of muslims
Nah not yet

Post more. Megajanny banned me from posting images

looks cool. cool fort. unfortunately or not so unfortunately it did nothing against the might of the Mughals.

>The fort was built in 967 to defend Eastern frontier of Rajasthan from Islamic armies.
>Amer Fort is the best example of Hindu fort architecture.
If your best example of a fort failed, it isn't a good fort

even before britain the basis of your country and all its nobility, science, and technology was created by muslims bro, its ok
i dont even like pakis but the Indus river is where you get your name from... the muslim piece of the subcontinent

Nice Turkcope. You will never be Asian, White, Black or Brown. Your national identity was created by an Albanian. You will always be a people without a history.

It did its job for several centuries and is more impressive than 99% of the world's fortifications.
While Amer Fort is bigger than all of them I think Chhatrapati Shivaji's 370 hill-forts that cover an entire mountain range are better.

im not turk or muslim i just dont like indians lol

it looks really nice, but do you mind if we install some mcdonalds or dominos pizza chains there?

Post more fucking pics

Sure Ismail
Its still inhabited

so you assume every white person loves Indians?

You have to post timestamp sar

You aren't white or non-white. You are from a multicultural multiethnic people without any identity of their own, not even religion

based hans
germans have grown more of an identity in a hundred years than a billion poos have in three thousand

Face it pajeet. You are forever cucked by white people. That’s why you hate brown skin and yourself.