His reviews should be in text form only his voice is too annoying to listen to jfc:

his reviews should be in text form only his voice is too annoying to listen to jfc:

youtu.be/jsY89f6o23I?t=762

Attached: yms.jpg (364x364, 15.06K)

dog

Just stop watching

i can't find any film reviewers on youtube who don't just review capeshit. I know of Ralph, RLM, Karsten Runquist.

Adam is a faggot but he's also Any Forums approved since he covers most new releases and doesn't have pleb taste like Kermode or Stuckmann.

>watching a film critic who can't even defend his opinion he should be able to fuck a bird cloaca

Here OP I transcribed all his reviews for you
>so I just saw a movie
>it was bad
>the characters were dumb and didn’t do a logic
>I always only do what is logical
>that’s why I’m a sexual degenerate
>I fuck animals and people dressed as animals
>this movie was just too unrealistic for me
>I’m giving it a 6/10
>closer to a five than a seven

StonedGremlinProductions (Based Brad aka Cinema Snob)
Welcome to the Basement

stop watching this dogfucker

not the best reviewer, but unironiically doug review lots of things and unlike other critics appears to like what he does.

Based channel awesome chads

Attached: 1641783711502.png (566x733, 660.31K)

doesn't he dick dogs?

>StonedGremlinProductions
ty he seems good
>Welcome to the Basement
i think they might be too obscure/ film-buffy for my taste but ok

Why do people call their sons Adam? Its a cursed name associated with the fall of mankind, saying this name attracts demonic forces to your home. I have never met an Adam who wasnt somehow corrupted by sin.
People need to pay more attention to what they do.

I don't think the guy actually fucks animals, I just think he's autistic and his whole fallacy about humans being okay with killing animals but not raping them was just a point he was trying to prove.
Anyway, I've seen this guy's NSFW twitter and I'm not as fond of living as I once was.

Attached: 1646380132649.jpg (500x500, 33.68K)

>I don't think the guy actually fucks animals,
oh boy you're in for a treat

Still waiting for that Walking Dead S3 review

I literally can't watch this guy. Can barely watch any movie reviews nowadays, I find it pathetic

Still no Walking Dead S3 review
Still no Moral Orel review
Still no Synecdoche New York part 6
Still no Old review
Still no Spiral review
Still no Top films of 2016 or 2006 video
Lion King part 2 never ever

Why is this guy so fucking autistic? Who would donate to his patreon when he takes so long?

To reason to finish your works when paypigs will keep filling your pockets regardless.

also those dog buttholes aren't going to fuck themselves

WttB is a good channel, they do lots of lesser known and old movies