Your country

your country

what do people think about balding in your country

here people bald, but everyone looks at balding people with disgust and shame, if you are balding in your country please get on finasteride and fight it. There is nothing worse than a young guy balding

this has been a psa

Attached: 1656467697750.jpg (1125x1217, 125.81K)

Here they are men of greatness, destined to shape eras

Balding is not a big issue for men (or women) here. Bald guys can be really sexy, when they are well groomed and fit, also with nice beard (and guys who are not well groomed and fit are not atractive even with hair). Just shave it off. Baldness insecurity is such an anglo thing. We just don't give a fuck

i doubt it

Attached: just shave it bro.webm (480x854, 1.71M)

>Baldness insecurity is such an anglo thing.

julius ceaser had his haircut fashioned so that he would not look bald, and he was greater than any of your countrymen

>Bald guys can be really sexy, when they are well groomed and fit, also with nice beard

you clearly are a homosexual, so your opinion is trash and you should be thrown in prison

>what do people think about balding in your country
It is thought as a great health tourism opportunity. Come here and get some transplants.

Bitti

Attached: 20220816_231221.jpg (2342x1860, 796.12K)

turkey does have some really good clinics for 4k-7k you can get a new head of hair

Men don't really give a shit they don't care, women do and if you are balding in 20's or 30's and don't have a wife you are fucked.

is the insinuation here that those things cause balding? retarded "joke" if so

Literally me but without the balding

Thanks, perhaps, to the Spanish genes, balding is not uncommon here. Mostly, people don't give a shit. Neither do I.

its the indio gene, not spanish.

even for less

yes, but sadly people wait until its really bad and have to pay more

Balding makes you less of a man. There's bald guys who walk around with sunglasses and they look like autistic assholes, and women automatically assume you're a dad

I am giving you good advice my bald friend, you should appreciate it

Only faggots and teen girls care if you are bald

>I am giving you good advice my bald friend, you should appreciate it

you can get on finasteride and save your hair, that is good advice. the just shave it is bad and makes men look like trash

this meme fucked me up bad, I’m still seething

Attached: 1654211346277.png (1279x1835, 127.87K)