I've completely wasted the best days of my life because of negligence and mental illness

I've completely wasted the best days of my life because of negligence and mental illness
I will never get to experience teenage love, partying, hanging out with friends, etc...

Attached: 1444230942012.jpg (600x238, 18.27K)

Nie mój problem

Early 20s partying is better and the girls are better at sucking cock

You don't have to do those things in your teens or even 20's.

I haven't left my house for the last 3 years

I'm not any less autistic now though, if anything things have gotten worse
I really don't see any way I can recover
>inb4 kys
I'm a pussy

Go out to bars, talk to people, make friends, bar hop with them, get invited to parties, learn how to keep your spaghetti in your pocket

i'm 26 years old now
I have experienced most things you probably thinking you have neglected

>teenage love
had two gf but the last one was for 4 years and she was my highschool sweetheart. she just dumped as soon as she saw what college has to offer in terms of partying and what not

>partying
I did everything you can think about. I went on huge house parties I had my own band and we did a gig. I had drunken sex with two girls in a single night
I had sex in public when I was a teen I did drugs I also went to school drugged out of my mind on lsd and weed

On a hindsight all that shit meant NOTHING literally NOTHING because I'm a totally different person, now I got a fucking 9-5 job I just fucking graduated and shag couple of retarded girls on tinder
Everything I did and most people I knew back then are GONE and I have only memories left out which I mostly REGRET so fuck this shit stop complaining
So thats just to you see how either way, if you've lived what you idealize and romanticize as a "normal teenage life" you would be complaining just like me because you know how fucked up things would be as far as you keep remembering shit you done and people you met along that teenagehood

Attached: imagem_2022-08-16_170721353.png (225x225, 48.59K)

Apart from it being just the 'how it could have been's in your head which are far from reality by default as long as you haven't experienced it all IRL, it's also isn't valuable that much. It's a catalyst of positive emotions not their source.
The point is your outlook has changed through these years so chasing those mirages as a 30+ isn't a very bright idea. You won't experience it that innocent and naive like in the days of your youth you've spent isolating yourself from the scary society and the world itself.

If it makes you feel better, there are things for you left to enjoy. But with every day passing those opportunities diminish accordingly. Carpe diem!

>ooh noooo i couldn't get drunk and fuck random whores
you can do that now if you think it's so great

Same, being a wizard loser feels bad

Attached: 1660680836711.jpg (2591x3625, 3.42M)

It just won't work. I bet he wants fresh and juicy zoomers being somewhat of a typical 'How do you do fellow kids' Steve Buscemi type.

If you truly were mentally ill you wouldn't have enjoyed all that crap anyway.

teenage years are not the best of your life, your late 20's and early 30's are. but i also ruined those.

get off this site

i invented this site.

don't worry user, you're not alone

Attached: blackcryingpepe.jpg (550x502, 15.01K)

I'm 26 and I've spent 12-15 in my room playing videogames. And my college years coming straight home from my commuter school to watch anime alone in my room. In trash.

good post, user

It's difficult to believe that you've deliberately ruined your life experience.

You could not have any means to really achieve what you wanted to.
You could have possible ways to do something but you didn't want your goal so badly to pursue it (because if you really need something you'll find ways to get it).

There are three main resources in all that. It includes sufficient health (both physical and mental), decent amount of free time and enough money. If one of the components is missing you're doomed to spend your life being chained to your booth. So in that case you didn't miss anything as long as you just couldn't have it all in the first place. You could have just watched it in different media and dream.

hurrr tenage love dude american teenage movies lmao durrr wasted years

love is love. as long as you're alive you haven't missed out on anything yet.