Squid Game Season 2

Thoughts?

Attached: 486685B5-48A4-409F-8BAF-130B679B9884.jpg (828x1166, 378.6K)

I hope they play dodgeball this time

If they hadn't intentionally fucked up the last 5 minutes there would have been zero reason to ever do a sequel

thomas the tank engine

Alice in Borderlands is better.

hopefully we get an explanation WHY THE FUCK DID HE DYE HIS HAIR RED

markiplier reference

Milking the cow

Maybe it was the most expensive thing he could get

red = angry
he was angry that the squid games were still going

the ending of season 2 didn't make any sense. the dude is like
>I'm coming back to play again!

How? Why would they take him back?

He turned into a tranny

This is gonna be like Stranger Things season 2 where it releases like a wet fart and then years later, after more seasons drop, people slowly realize it should have just been one season alone.

I wonder which death game manga they'll life game ideas from this season

filtered

In asian stories, changing a characters hair means that their personality has changed

“I thought about this intuitively,” the director said, “thinking about how Gi Hun should change his hair in a hair salon.I imagined being him and thought to myself, ‘what is the color that you would never choose to dye your hair?’ ThenI came to the conclusion that Gi Hun would never dye his hair red. It would be the craziest thing for him to do. So I chose the color and I thought it really showed his inner anger.”

>Why would they take him back?
The rich people bankrolling it wanna see a champion run through the game again?

Mr Beast

that's pretty autistic, ngl
even by asian standards

I hope they don't do the "lol just beat the shit out of eachother and whoever is still standing in 10 minutes wins"
I prefer my death game media to actually be about the games and not just punching people

It nosedived in its already unexceptional quality like 6 or 7 episodes into the first season. Characters stopped behaving in any way that made sense even by tv logic, whole plot threads were left only like 50 percent complete and not developed enough to have any weight(investigating detective and the host being his brother was never explored so meant nothing-that's something that needs to actually go somewhere and be explained within season 1).

Just a truly dogshit, thoughtless, unprofessional last few episodes. There's no way it even worked in the writer''s mind, no way they thought the events they were writing were logically and psychologically coherent, much less that it was actively good writing. I'm not being contrarian just cause it's popular. I'll defend the first 6 episodes as quite good and I think they're unfairly shat on as a backlash to the popularity.

not even going to bother pirating season 2. nobody is going to give a shit about it.