What was the point of this scene?

what was the point of this scene?

Attached: Meadow.webm (600x720, 2.97M)

It was to show that she was no longer under Tony's control, she was having premarital sex and there was nothing he could do about it

It was to give me a fucking boner while groovin out to bill laswell

Are you a faggot?

It's for the heterosexual audience to enjoy. You wouldnt get it

Attached: THE GOAT.webm (1080x608, 1.38M)

Attached: 1654465674870.png (627x479, 29.65K)

Have sex

Camel toe at 2.3 seconds

fulafalalfala

Based, I always thought that spoken word song was cool as fuck and I could listen to a whole book like that.

I banged a girl that looked literally identical to this a couple years ago, I mean indistinguishable.

Wow look it's my old TV!

THE GUARDIAN ANGEL

This is actually important as she literally is. She was the reason Tony came out of his coma and she wasnt there in the moment at the Diner and it costed him his life.

She's fucking hot and was overdo to offer *something* for the show in terms of showing her off. Meadow was always eye candy. She was an infuriatingly spoiled italian princess who never got her ass whipped or reality handed to her so this was a long time coming. Also you can see her stretchmarks and pussy outline in intimate lighting.

Damn she cute

TO COOM AAAAA

me too I knew a girl in high school who looks like her

too flat

>t. fat fetishist

No.

it's because meadow soprano was fine as fuck but that was already evident from every scene with her in it so i suppose it wasn't necessary but still i'm not complaining that that scene is a part of the show an neither should you my guy

pusy

The Architect

stop posting,pierce,you are too old for this.

>BOOM BOOM