What are boys in your country like?

What are boys in your country like?

Attached: slap1.webm (928x480, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aintapuppy/status/1368653247850905610
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH FUCK. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Saucerino?

where do you keep getting these squishy gay webms from? Is that even a real person?

Not like that sadly :/

Wait... That's not a girl?! 0_0

twitter.com/aintapuppy/status/1368653247850905610

Where's the penis
Let me see the penis

How many of the drooling idiots ITT actually stand up for trans rights when they don't have a boner?

Bro c'mon, i just jacked off

Holy shit... A man made me pop a boner...

Something is standing up at least

we are fat and brown

Attached: legs.jpg (500x281, 47.57K)

i don't have a boner and i don't believe in collective rights

I mean, tranny's are delusional if they think they're anything other than what they are, but they can look hot I guess. At the very least I've realized my sexuality is fluid today

Why would I care about the rights of my fucktoy

SEXOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry but you are just a fetish and exist solely so I can get off. I will beat the shit out of you if you pretend to know me outside of the bedroom too

>i don't believe in collective rights
Huh. Do you think trans people have a right to basic healthcare? To be referred to by their preferred pronouns? To have a right to privacy? The same way cis people do?

I hate right wingers so much it's unreal.

only the cute ones deserve rights, and the rights they deserve is to be my sex slaves

I try not to think about it when I don't have a boner.

Attached: slap2.webm (928x480, 1.13M)

> The same way cis people do?
none of those are legally guaranteed rights by the US federal government or the constitution. Where did you get the impression that normal cis people have these rights and trans people don't?

I wish no. Only ugly overweight faggots.

None of them need to be protected in the Constitution because none of them are under threat by social conservatives and right wingers

The 9th amendment ensures that our rights are not supposed to be limited to just what is written down. You wouldn't know that from listening to right-wingers though, who intend on gutting basic rights to privacy, including but not limited to reinstating anti-sodomy laws and allowing Republican politicians to pass limits on basic health care. Not to mention all their anti-free speech violations with respect to banning LGBT books in schools
and libraries