How true is it?

How true is it?

Attached: B1CGqiS.png (520x776, 709.52K)

Take a wild fucking guess

the vast majority of normalfag knowledge/research is watching netflix documentaries

>How true is it?
yellowcake in Iraq tier truth desu

>four hours

I've been to baseball games that were longer than four hours

Republicans during the summer of 2020:
>WE DEMANDE LAW AND ORDER AND SUPPORT THE POLICE!

Republicans during Jan. 6th:
>FUCK THE POLICE AND FUCK ORDER TRUMP SAID ELECTION STOLEN THEREFORE ELECTION STOLEN!!!!

>niggers burn down cities for months
>nobody cares
>whites walk into a building once
>the worst day in american history

Documentaries are 100% fiction. Every single one of them. Cameras destroy reality and create fantasy. Don't watch things that claim to be real, that's a waste of time.

Who watches shit like this? 30 something urban professional dorks?

>4 hours
already the title is conceding it's not that big a deal

January 6th is the gayest happening in the history of this shithole country. I hate NPCs so much it's unreal

Attached: EtcW02-VIAUfn5U.jpg (760x902, 67.76K)

the capitol police aren't real police

January 6th was unironically worse than 9/11.

Worse then 9/11

I want law and order when my side is in power

The government refused to provide law & order. So they got angry Republicans and J6.

Attached: niggerguards.png (439x449, 105.88K)

Damn, it all true, and it was worse than 9/11.

>PROTECT POLITICIANS, GOYIM

Lost a brother and cousin that day so hit close to home for some of us

These anons are correct it was like 9/11 * the number of dead Jews during the Holocaust.

Attached: 4Fz3awqqPD.png (300x250, 28.58K)

Imagine being retarded enough to believe that Hillary only lost the election because of a secret Russian-Nazi conspiracy

It's like they admit white people should be held to a higher standard than black people.

I have trouble reading the date without having a panic seizure. At a bare minimum it ruins the rest of my day to remember J*n s*x

>burn down cities
don't forget they literally set up autonomous zones and tried to secede from the nation, but no one called them seditionists

Attached: Snagglepuss.png (247x286, 60.24K)

You WILL kneel for Janteenth, chud

One of those security guards who killed themselves the next week, huh?

The current establishment proved they can't be trusted to provide law & order after largely allowing blm and antifa to run amok during the summer of 2020

Imagine believing obama's less popular senile underling got 10 million more votes than obama at the height of his popularity

They'll shove content out as fast as possible about this but still no word on Ghislane Maxwell's friends.

>falls for obviously false con artists shit and retarded conspiracies
Go back to watching Trevor Noah retard

Attached: 7A36CED7-366E-4DA4-87DA-284D43531B32.jpg (1125x1614, 561.05K)

1/6 will go down in history as America's holocaust
#neverforget

No a senator's aide they grabbed and attached to the masturbation machines some of the protestors wheeled in

>yellow cake
PRAY TO GOD YOU DON’T DROP THAT SHIT

>lefty kike suddenly cares about double standards

Kill yourself.

Black people should be held in a container and sent back to Africa.

It made pearl harbour look like a fucking picnic

Kill yourselves on your streets, but don’t you dare get within walking distance of a politician

beautiful
a real revolution

Attached: capitol.jpg (1124x843, 248.97K)

Trump should have crossed the Rubicon then and there, but the old coward threw his supporters under the bus (as did virtually every other Republican cuckold). I don't understand how anyone can still support him after that.

he gained in every demographic except white males compared to 2016

Attached: Trump lost.png (1920x2489, 1.31M)

Leftist are too busy being corporate cucks and burning down some mom and pop shop in BFE.

Attached: AA877B93-E5D3-4CEA-8300-7BF289CF94E4.jpg (728x863, 128.78K)

>Quick, Chaim, overexpose the photo!

Hell still somehow win 2024 despite being worse then hitler

Burning down small businesses in the name of leftist justice is celebrated. Duh

What's even more hilarious is that shitlibs and leftoids outraged about this were perfectly fine with nigger destroying statues, dancing on the american flag and burning it, burning down churches, courthouses during the summer of love
Real patriots you are, fucking leftist faggots

CRADLE OF FUCKING CIVILIZATION

what did the retard post?

Because the media told them so, so they just go along with the mainstream narrative

I watched the whole thing live on TV. They can’t tell me what actually happened.

Attached: 0EC64ECD-80E5-4982-B221-F014213E7F21.jpg (666x724, 641.56K)

>HBO max
>January 6th
I'm gonna guess it's propaganda that only retarded boomers and liberal Twitter users would believe about how dangerous it was that a group of boomers

What's even more hilarious than that was the time whites dropped a Confederate statue on a nigger's head while screaming BLM.

Attached: 3FC1CAF2-C292-4D11-8482-C107D6B69251.jpg (600x370, 84.46K)

>be so butthurt about losing an election that you commit treason
>try to cope by saying nothing happened
absolutely pathetic. A 100 years ago every magatard there would have been lined up and shot afterwards.

remember when that guy said he was going to get this site shut down. kek