Doesn't cheat on his wife ONE time

>Doesn't cheat on his wife ONE time
yeah bullshit

Attached: walt.png (273x365, 133.78K)

He tried with that teacher lady so he could get back at his wife and it didn't work

Lydia was a good option

he's a cuck

Lydia’s a borderline sociopath. she probably only has a daughter because she wanted to use her kid as leverage to fuck over her husband in divorce court and win a shit ton in alimony. I would 100% bang her

Walt just wanted power for power's sake. He never spent all his millions, he just wanted to leave the money for his family. The most outrageous things he bought were a watch and a car for his son. Even when he was at his peak after he killed Mike he was a lethargic boring middle aged simple man.

He fucked jesse

I’ve literally never cheated on my wife or in any relationship. Are all the men in your social circles such pieces of shit that you can’t comprehend a man who doesn’t cheat?

>forces his old boss to sell over his car wash to him
I guess that was more Skyler’s doing, but it was still purchased with Walter’s money. also, the watch was a birthday gift from Jesse

the answer is obviously yes for much of Any Forums

The only thing he ever loved is himself. What is he supposed to do to cheat, masturbate furiously?

that’s only because they know they’ll never get laid, ever

Jesse bought him the watch

i thought it was because they were all horny zoomers, unable to have any interest in a female beyond tits and ass

Shit that's right. Well not even a watch then

lmao, have you not seen the amount of “literally me” posts in BR2049 or Taxi Driver threads? they long for a connection with a female more than anyone; they’re just also sexually frustrated

lydia was hot

No wonder he spent the whole show going after Jesse

>Are all the men in your social circles such pieces of shit that you can’t comprehend a man who doesn’t cheat?
unironically yea, my friends who have girlfriends cheat without a breath.

I don't like it desu

one of my friends RAPES his girlfriend... not my problem lol we just game together

nice bait, but everybody knows you can't rape your girlfriend