/balk/

American TV is the best tv

Attached: BCS_0613_AMC_006.0.jpg (1200x800, 116.49K)

>American TV is the best tv

Attached: 46334457.png (800x533, 166.67K)

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those numbers. I knew it was 1216. One after Magna Carta. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn’t prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the copy shop to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He’s done worse. That billboard! Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall like that? No! He orchestrated it! Jimmy! He defecated through a sunroof! And I saved him! And I shouldn’t have. I took him into my own firm! What was I thinking? He’ll never change. He’ll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn’t keep his hands out of the cash drawer! But not our Jimmy! Couldn’t be precious Jimmy! Stealing them blind! And HE gets to be a lawyer? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped him when I had the chance! …And you, you have to stop him! You

Attached: 1660678134023.jpg (1280x720, 46.19K)

>Greek flag posting shitted on the catalog

This wouldn't have happened if the good guys won the civil war

Greek communists love negros

My grandad (communist) calls everyone to the south and east of Macedonia "gypsy" including negroes

Kill yourself

>My grandad (communist) calls everyone to the south and east of Macedonia "gypsy" including negroes

Attached: AP22183721698796.jpg (320x199, 37.43K)

True creator of the great failed nation of Fyrom.

He looks like he fucks Greek women

Gonna rewatch it after I rewatched breaking bad

If Bulgars consider us to be their own people, how come they quit helping our side in the Greek civil war before Tito did?

Love American TV.
Hate communists from Skopje.
Simple as.
You'll think of Howard and Lalo in every single episode where Gus' lab is shown

Attached: Pimento.jpg (549x308, 25.44K)

All I want is sex tourism in Belarus

Every communist insurgency was sponsored by communist bloc, from Bolivia to Congo. I doubt an exception is to be found in Europe, although Italy wants to join the warsaw pact in the 70s and gets refused

American tv? Best tv.

Attached: The_Boys_infobox.jpg (2560x1920, 832.21K)

Because commie lazy fucks who worship the Istanbul patriarch and still don’t want to learn Greek are not subject to salvation of any kind.

You should have fought harder for smol Macedoniq if you wanted our respect

All I want is sex tourism in Belarus

We should make a balk GoFundMe and collect cash. What could we be asking for? When will Turks pay reparations?

Crowdfund for hiring American tv series writers to make them write the new fictional history of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

Assassination of ikibey or history books for Fyromian children.

Attached: 6833F9E5-9F74-409F-864F-E4801693A886.jpg (1280x958, 251.41K)

I am not going to pay for your shitty site, vute.