Shouldnt this have been the logical ending?

Shouldnt this have been the logical ending?

Attached: saul-goodman-officially-arrives-1642178709.jpg (780x438, 47.59K)

am i really supposed to beleive these 50 year old boomers are this quirky?

I agree. Now Jimmy is stuck in this weird Half Saul half Jimmy limbo and you're wondering what further possible trauma would affect him enough to turn full Saul without completely destroying him. Chuck's death was perfect for that.

all the BCS had to do was for Jimmy to slowly find being a "criminal" lawyer as his niche that he can distinguish himself in after not making the cut at a firm. instead they've made his character so convoluted where it is hard to see how he turns into BB Saul within a couple years.

No because we'd still have Kim around

you're not getting that authors, producers and the crew continuously need to pay bills for their children. this isn't about art or good story-telling, this is about milking a cow as long as possible, until you need to move on to the next spin-off which my work or nose-dive.

I feel like Kim is acting more like Saul than him at this point

When are they going to explain why he looks younger when he gets involved with Walter?

In retrospect they could have ended the story of him becoming Saul here and cut forward to the future scenes for a final episode.

I’ve been saying this since about midway through season five. minus some remaining loose ends and nebulous fates of some of the characters, this would have been a perfectly satisfying ending for me. I’ll probably end it on this episode whenever I inevitably rewatch the series five years from now

This felt like the full transition into him becoming the slimy, crooked lawyer he was in Breaking Bad, but then he’s just regular Jimmy still for the next two seasons lol

Adding Mike and Gus to the show was a mistake.

yeah, they milking it turning it into a BrBa redux now

Mike’s use was good in earlier seasons when it was centered around his relationship with his son’s widow and granddaughter. Cartelshit is what fucked everything up

I was actually enjoying this show more than BB but Season 5 completely slipped my mind after the premiere. I had to watch a recap to start season 6. Just end it already.

We're at the last few episodes of the show, and most of the remaining characters are people from Breaking Bad so we know they'll be fine.

Oh look here's one of the main antagonists who is hugely influential but we never see him in Breaking Bad. Gee I wonder what is going to happen to him in the next few episodes this is so thrilling to watch.

Attached: 1291545056250.jpg (379x347, 10.61K)

Pretty much, I really liked the on-again off-again work partnership Jimmy and Mike had going on in the early seasons but they really shouldn’t have even had Nacho in the series (hell there shouldn’t have been much more to Mike and Gus other than Mike getting hired to do some jobs for him on the side, the whole meth compound plot feels so unnecessary).

I’d like to hope they fuck with us and have Lalo in hiding for the series finale to fuck with Jimmy in the future.

someone could slim it down like they did for the hobbit since the cartel/mike and jimmy plots have very little to do with each other. make a fan edit out of the first 4 seasons that cuts out 90% of depending on how the show ends, some season 5/6 footage could be used as an epilogue but the plotlines are mixed by that point plus everyone looks like shit

Attached: 2years.jpg (1920x2160, 935.14K)

>I’d like to hope they fuck with us and have Lalo in hiding for the series finale to fuck with Jimmy in the future.
No way would that make any sense, it means he'd be hiding while Gus kills his entire family.

Maybe Gus will think he’s dead? I dunno at this point I expect Lalo to be able to pull anything off.

Jimmy bribing that clerk with stuffed animals was always so adorable to me

>he'd be hiding while Gus kills his entire family
I could see it if Lalo finds out that the cartel fucked him over and passed him over for promotion or something I dunno.