Untitled

Attached: lol.jpg (720x801, 65.6K)

What's wrong with After Hours?

Incel alert

Main characters in American psycho and fight club both had sex, retarded image

i get it. it's because when you get a girlfriend, they only want to watch disney and netflix shit.

we quite literally just had this thread. what do you get out of this?

Paycheck

This was me but with metal music

that's just normal. most people grow out off metal music by high school.

Yes, and you should stop watching incel crap if you wanna have a gf.

My mother loves that movie THOUGH

Yet you didn't. Curious

This was me but with pretty much all of my nerdy interests

thats sad

>have sex
>become a boring retard
doesn't seem worth it lads

Your mother would disagree

I never liked movies much anyways, so when I had sex and dropped them for traditional game nights with the gf I'm not complaining.

A woman made this meme

well you already are a boring retard, so you have nothing left to lose

Should I take down my Drive poster if girls come over?

Attached: 1613344578271.png (483x470, 183.71K)

>I posted it again

The only people that think having random sex will somehow change their life forever either
>are still virgins
>can not get regular pussy when they want
The only times I’ve ever felt happy after sex was when I had it with someone I felt something for, or was in a relationship with. Random fucks always made me feel like a piece of shit, even though I use to think that was the best thing in life when I was a middle/high schooler.
Then again I’ve meet people that have the mentality that cumming inside of some random slampig is better than beating, so everyone is different I suppose.

big words from a faggot!

>he has movie posters
Does Any Forums really?

>tfw I unironically love all the incelcore movies

I will NEVER have sex. Arrrrrrgggghhhh

>tv and film board anons enjoy a film
shocking

Dopamine release?

It's one thing to enjoy movies it's another to have movie posters in your bedroom, might as well collect funko pops too.

why would anyone have a poster on their wall? you just love advertising that much?

Touch grass.

Is sex such a life-changing event? I'm almost tempted to rent a whore and be done with it.

(you)s are Any Forums's updoots/like+RT. they do it because any attention, whatsoever, whether its praise or camaraderie or telling them to go fucking kill themselves already, pushes their fried brains for a little more dopamine

Yes. The longer you remain a virgin the harder it becomes. Lose it ASAP otherwise women will never be into you.

Answering a rhetorical question… god, you’re a moron.

>169493857
go fucking kill yourself already

>can’t even post right
Idiot.

Only if it's with someone you love, that's what people truly mean. Otherwise it's just fancy masturbation.

Attached: 1630361263437.gif (252x252, 1.66M)

i mean, the toys helped him grow up
so is the pic for or against those movies?