In majority of Slavic and Germanic encounters, it was Germanics getting their shit pushed in...

in majority of Slavic and Germanic encounters, it was Germanics getting their shit pushed in. Rus wasn't established by some magic conquering, Slavs used to elect tribal chieftains back in the day. It didn't take long for Rus to be completely slaviziced, to the point of believing in Slavic paganism, having Slavic names and even Slavic paternal lines. - All the relevant Rurik lines, were Slavic l2 and even R1a.

It's pathethic looking at Swede posts like that, considering when Rus was peak of wealth and technology, Swedish homeland was a poor irrelevant inbred shithole, no different than oogabooga. If I were a Swede, I would be ashamed that some Slavo-Germanic made up state, had better history than my own cucked homeland lmao. But to each their own.

Every Slavic state was already superior to your swedish subhuman hellhole.

Fortified towns, stable agriculture, high population density, advanced legal system, pan-Slavic trade networks, connections to the Byzantine Empire and kingdoms even further to the east, and syncretist Slavic-Christian belief system.

Meanwhile Swedoids were irrelevant tribal primitive Stone Age agro-pastoral-fishing-raiding-basedeconomy and Bronze Age social structure

Attached: 800px-Distribution_Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.svg.png (800x673, 430.25K)

tl;dr slaveic cope

I'm R1b U106 and your new daddy.

Holy cope

huh?

Why are you even here? You are literally european(debatable) Bantus lol

Attached: finland.png (260x350, 3.17K)

did anyone ask

I'm R10inch-BBC and your gf's new boyfriend

>when you realize only time pooland was relevant they had a Swedish who was descended from the Grand Duke of Finland

We wuz kievan rus n shiii

Attached: 1658738851296494.png (900x900, 490.81K)

>and your gf's new boyfriend
Thank fucking gods, take that witch already.

ftfy

Attached: prus.png (640x638, 381.45K)

How come Finnshits never managed to be relevant then? Low IQ despite Asian genetics.

Attached: Buj et al.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

Really?

Attached: IMG_20220816_222136.jpg (500x314, 32.65K)

kek

I don't expect you to understand what you're reading. You are subhumans after all.

Yup, we gotta realize, germs were always in bigger numbers than Slavs

And Slavs were surrounded by enemies
Yet we still somehow have half of Europe's are
And we're the only ones to have Proto-Indo-European homeland in our lands, we're the only ones that didn't run away

Attached: 1643013664267.jpg (495x654, 69.13K)

Why do you have to use the worst IQ study conducted ever lmao. This is what happens when slavoids try into science.

the Black Bulls of Europe
KARA BÓGA

Attached: olisadebegol.jpg (400x213, 30.12K)

so he called us, citation- 'huaite'
Polish BROS

Attached: 1651181580851.gif (718x404, 65.6K)

>Why do you have to use the worst IQ study conducted
The only real study ever conducted you mean kek. Rest is literal delusional cope.

Attached: IQ_buj.jpg (1375x1721, 902.69K)

Fincels btfo

Literally the best study ever done, all the others on Any Forums are memes, i.e. based on reddit accomplishments and education

slavs are white(ish) niggers

reasons
#1 they engage in tribal wars and genocide all the time
#2 they leech of europeans and demand gibs constantly
#3 they we wuz constantly
#4 they are extremely dumb and have made no advancements on their own
#5 they are extremely ugly

You are Norwegian

Attached: norwegian.jpg (764x1023, 83.96K)

>made no advancements on their own
lol you guys didn't either

Attached: 67b57fffd66eff895a962f2c56059986.jpg (500x335, 58.91K)

yes

All that used to apply to all Europeans up until 100 or even just 50 years ago depending on the region

t. gary wopman from newwark new jersey