Your opinion about Gran Torino?

Your opinion about Gran Torino?

Attached: e1255771-a56a-4262-84d7-aa14ef5471cb.jpg (640x908, 92.16K)

based movie made with good intentions and a good story. too bad the co-star asian kid later complained about the movie being racist

Good but overrated. People gave it too much credit because they believed Clint that it’s his last movie.

I like it a lot.

It's realistic and some people take offense to reality these days

Funny how the more realistic something is the more people complain about racism

Kino

>too bad the co-star asian kid later complained about the movie being racist
It's because he sucked as an actor in Gran Torino and an only get attention by throwing the race card 10+ years later.

Attached: Bee Vang - IMDb 6-12-2022 11-14-58 AM.png (615x338, 21.67K)

it's nice

chud movie for chuds

Really good.
Eastwood's a solid director, but I think the script is what really elevated it.

Sucks people are too dumb to understand obvious themes of tolerance and american moral decay.

Yes it was so racist how he gave up his life for foreigners and left them all of his things. If anything I would expect the chuds on here to hate this movie and everyone else to love it.

Walt was a softy , my grandfather was a legendary racist, if you were slightly tan he didnt like you

What are you spooks up to?

i've seen a few chuds getting bent out of shape over it before to be fair.

Not a bad movie , the ending song was a little odd , but nothing horrible

I just think its ridiculous when people claim this movie is racist, either to decry it or say it's based. There's nothing racist about the movie if you actually watch it and aren't a moron.

It'd be a very different movie if his next door neighbors were niggers

This is the first time I remember being disappointed in a movie. Something I heard was great, but it was actually bad. I hated the acting and dialogue style between Walt and his pals.

It was originally gonna be set in LA where the asians would have made more sense. With the shift to Detroit his neighbors really should have been black or hispanic.

er yes sweetie but that boomer Clint says the bad words doesn't he so it must be racist!

user he saw some black people and didn't worship the ground they walked on. He even called them a derogatory term to their faces.
The most unrealistic thing about that scene is the old white dude didn't get his skull caved in with a brick after saying that.

>anti-racism movie is racist

we live in society

its basically globohomo boomer cuckservatism so i think its a bit cringe

Some of the acting and the dialogue is REALLY terrible. I don't know how the fuck Clint even signed off on that. Other than that, it's a good movie with a good message.

>wypipo good
>wypipo save poor defenesless gooks
Just a classic white savior fantasy smdh

Hmongs are all over Detroit