ALL I ASKED FOR WAS EWAN MCGREGOR WITH LIGHTSABER

ALL I ASKED FOR WAS EWAN MCGREGOR WITH LIGHTSABER

Attached: D3396D79-6898-4990-8A14-22180DF7147E.jpg (680x418, 49.46K)

Yeah, the kid is a new low even for Diznee. Why couldn't she be like 13-15 with some acting skills?

*blocks your cock*

Attached: 1529326591346.jpg (600x589, 173.21K)

Idk I just put episode 4 on the background knowing it would be pure shit but I just looked up and he was blocking blasts with his lightsaber and doing marginally cool shit then he wiped out a floor of storm troopers by rerouting some water behind glass.

instead you got this abomination KEK
they pissed right in your face

For some reason I thought we getting more Republic years kino when Anakin was padawan to Obi. I'm sure it could have worked with makeup. I haven't tuned into the show yet, didn't expect it to look so shoddy and retread the wholesome kid/father figure stuff again

Nobody wanted deep character studies in Star Wars, they want cool shit. Obi sulking for three episodes is pointless

THEY RUINED MY CHILDRENS SHOW AGAIN!!! HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

After the phantom menace what star wars needs is MORE KIDS. Honestly though nothing Disney makes is canon

Why do 30 year old losers hate kids so much? I thought the white race needed to reproduce?

Attached: 1400040811702.png (759x774, 197.1K)

Literally every single day there's at least one post on this board of seething at Leia. Has there ever been a little girl that could so easily enrage an entire board before?

Attached: Star Wars a Leia Story.jpg (1080x814, 222.58K)

This show is tailored for millenials

Racist misogynist Chuds

I have been saying variations of your post ever since the Phantom Menace. Unreal what this franchise has suffered through.

Attached: 1650691536438.jpg (650x919, 64.48K)

She’s honestly not the worst and well cast if you see a pic of Carrie from the same age. The problem with her is that she shouldn’t be in the show to begin with. Why couldn’t we get a show where each episode has a 2-3 year time jump showing what obi was doing watching over luke in small bites

Skywalkers are the niggers of the Star Wars universe.

Hell no hayden looks 50

And you thought they'd give you what you wanted?
What have we learned?

Attached: walter1.jpg (625x574, 82.31K)

>putting something on without the intent to watch it
Why are zoomers like this?

for a child actor she's doing well and you know it, it's just that people are understandably hypervigilant for flaws in any disney star wars property since it is by and large a pointless clusterfuck. i mean what's the next show... a fucking cassian andor show. seriously, this leia who is doing ok is the least of our concerns imho.

friend/background noise simulator

I have better things to do

Attached: 12.jpg (1003x960, 909.26K)