/brit/

did a think

Attached: 20220814_120921.jpg (750x416, 54.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Heshu_Yones
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dogshit yank

poo

Attached: Untitlelkkld0000000001.jpg (561x494, 35.46K)

I've seen actual Jews posting pro-white stuff online, was a bizarre sight.

This is Prince William and Princess Kate's live-in Nanny

Take a wild guess who hired her.

Attached: 1644435500925.jpg (1280x1920, 308.52K)

Does anyone even bother pretending anymore that rightwing anti environmentalism is based on actual skepticism about climate change or have we all just accepted they know full well it's getting warmer and are just letting the world burn to own the libs

imagine how different britain would be if we just didn't fall for the mass migration meme

does she have a kiwifarms thread?

let me know when climate cultists do something about india and china
until then, shut the fuck up

I really want to try receptive anal sex
How can I do this without getting monkeypox?

I’d suck a stinky fart right from Emma Watson’s ass.

Attached: 3C0DBB94-B898-4B47-A511-7A9CAECBA33E.jpg (500x712, 82.04K)

Green parties in Europe oppose nuclear energy
Thats enough for me to ignore them

explain why politicians are all buying beachfront property still.

Fuck
Off
Yanks
Fuck
Off
Yanks
Fuck
Off
Yanks
Fuck
Off
Yanks
Fuck
Off
Yanks
Fuck
Off
Yanks
Fuck
Off
Yanks
Fuck
Off
Yanks
Fuck
Off
Yanks
Fuck
Off
Yanks

I just find the whole "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE, WE'RE DOOMED, THE WORLD IS ENDING" rhetoric to be completely insufferable to be honest. Even if they're right, what the fuck good is it constantly going on about it 24/7? As if everyone being miserable and depressed about the future is going to make society any more productive in dealing with these issues.

Why don't we just do what they do on the continent and build 4-6 storey apartment buildings(not disgusting british flats) as the default form of housing in cities which are actually a decent size and fit for middle class people? Instead We sprawl out into tiny 700 square foot terrace houses so that we neither gain the benefit of density nor the benefit of a decently sized house.

Attached: worldwide_house_size_infographic.jpg (690x436, 91.44K)

this

Wouldn't be nearly as nice. Imagine a Britain with no curries, kebabs or jerk chicken

ultimately they just can't cope with the fact that the choices made by humans over the last 100 years have created a trap of unsustainability, and it's a choice between a world where we do a little less and live slightly less expansive, smaller, more considerate and less consumerist lives, or continue full steam ahead into oblivion with our new SUVs and McMansions full of crap

thinking back on that time you lot voted against preferential voting cause of ads about r nhs
giggling

because most of them will be dead before the coastlines become uninhabitable

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Heshu_Yones
>move to West to raise daughter
>kill daughter for being too Westernised
'sheed, what are you like?

Maddest political opinion you have? i would cut uk's military spending from 2.2% of gdp down to 0.8% of gdp and redirect 1.4% to media production, we're far too small to ever be taken seriously as a military power now and the best thing we could do for our country is to try to become a cultural powerhouse, shit like Harry Potter, Dr Who and James Bond has done more for the UK than our stupid fucking aircraft carrier that doesn't have any fighter jets.

mm

no we voted against it because it was a shit system based on a shit compromise between the lib dems who wanted PR and the tories, and they went with it because Nick Clegg has no spine

That's some section you've got there Ryan Giggs

Attached: 1630343756133.png (461x349, 18.78K)

better yet why don't we just grind everyone down into a thick goop and shove us all into little test tubes in some draw
think about the housing density, you could fit in billions more ngubus

because boomers want "muh garden" and fell for the car meme which destroyed our towns. in addition they did such a shitty job at building apartments in the 50s-70s that it took 50 years for us to actually gain enough faith in them to start building them again