So according Americans, Native Europeans aren't White

You heard it right. Watch this and skip to 7:50 mark
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l8bJXMZRjVk&t=7m50s

This is what this has come to. This is what Americans believe. Only them are white.

Attached: I'm white.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

Nigga im a darky ass black boy.

>hourly shill seething about Americans

>Europeans aren't White, that's an American concept
>Europeans are White!

they aren't no cap fr fr. white is a new world term for people over here that are of european origin. this doesn't mean people in europe are white. it's an ethnic ambiguation similar to like arab or latino for new worlders of european extraction

>be european
>sitting around doing nothing
>suddenly think about americans
>americans. americans. americans.
>rush to Any Forums to make a post about americans

luka doncic is slavic, people regularly call them orcs, so which is it?

>mup da doo didda
i have no idea what hes saying

he's just saying that it's okay for black Americans to be racist against white Americans. like most black Americans he probably thinks that the slave trade was conducted entirely by American traders.

Luka Dončić Is not European
We will never be European
I will start a one man war against Europe if we ever join the EU

DEATH TO EUROPE

Attached: 150227_wnn_webcast_new_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 34.27K)

my american friend told me it was jews who conducted slave business in America, is this true?
he has an IQ of 154

it was done by both Jewish and white Americans, Brown University for instance was named after a former slave trader.

despair not, your cunt will live on through the internet

No one in Europe outside of Any Forums identifies as being white or whatever skin color.

Kill all white people

That's chud cope. The demand didn't appear out of thin air, the southern planter class wasn't jewish.

Akhi
Luka is Slovene
Yugoslavs are a different species

Mentally deficient Westerner we will never be a part of your imperialist hellhole.

Just for your comment I will rob the next British westerner I see.

you sound like a fag

why sweden flags are always so mean?

He is a Slovenian, Mehmed.

Don't think they will consider you an equal just because you kiss their ass, slave.

Don't care, pur borders were borders of Europe for a millennium, sad the roach filth wasn't cleaned out elsewhere as it was here.

Attached: Central Balkans in the 2nd millenium.jpg (1052x862, 87.08K)

You bring shame to all the working Slavs of the world.

it's kinda understandable if he sees race as social constructs in specific places

only the great Josip Broz Tito could keep Yugoslavia united under a single and glorious nation

Exactly. And I will be the next Tito.