Is Amber Heard in Aquaman 2 or not? I'm getting mixed news

Is Amber Heard in Aquaman 2 or not? I'm getting mixed news.

Attached: fake bitch.jpg (620x465, 35.98K)

she's in bed with a ton of WB executives so probably still in the movie.

They're doing test screening with various amounts of screentime.

Attached: 1652767057667m.jpg (436x581, 66.04K)

no, her character is silent

I could have saved her in my Muslim polygamous marriage with her and Victoria Justice

She got bloated really quickly.

Its funny how wide and pronounced her face and cheekbones are as she gets older

She got implants for some reason.

Yes. Depp's smear campaign was exposed and he was found guilty of defamation and owes her $2m in damages. Her career will continue to grow while he ODs backstage at his boomer buttrock band tour.

Those are calcium deposits from Johnny's abuse. His chunky rings toughened her cheeks.

>looks for #TeamAmber on Twitter
*cricket noises*

WALLED

>SHE WILL HIT THE WALL HARD BROTHER!!!

Who asked, twittertranny

Johnny won.

But at what cost.

She will be. Nobody but loud incel autists give a crap about Johnny Depp.

already has did you not look at the OP?

Being millions of dollars in debt will do that to you.

As of now, yes. Apparently they really reduced her screen time because of the public backlash, as well as the industry's dislike of her, but she still had a contract with them, and it's hard to remove an important character in post-production. Last I heard, she literally has 7 minutes of screen time. I imagine it will stay that way. Then again, there is such a strong dislike of her now, that I do wonder if it's possible they'd cut her for fear she could hurt the movie. But also, if they did that they might get backlash in the opposite direction.

rumors are everywhere from her getting MORE screen time to WB doing small reshoots/VFX work to remove her completely. we really just won't know until the movie comes out or the producer/studio makes a definitive statement (which they will never do)

Who cares, she's done

Attached: 1654110607513.jpg (1079x1187, 225.75K)