What's a modern day friends equivalent?

what's a modern day friends equivalent?

Attached: 3.jpg (673x703, 80.12K)

There isn't one, and there never will be one.

Monica > Rachel

I've never watched a single episode of Friends in my life

yes

thank god, the show was so unfunny

Imagine being unironically filtered by friends

Attached: 83F07ED1-B427-43C6-A24C-46DA11E4A383.jpg (2829x2829, 2.55M)

Friends today would be 6 trannoids cutting their penises into fake vaginas

Euphoria

Imagine watching normie trash

Monica was so unbelievably gorgeous bros.

Attached: E6BbH2HWUAYX7oC.jpg (1200x1200, 143.03K)

FRIGGIN NORMIES HEH HEH THEY WILL RUE THE DAY THEY EVER DOUBTED MY SUPERIOR TASTE AND INTELLECT

Attached: 86416717-B9A5-401B-BF95-74C2C439EAD7.jpg (626x640, 66.04K)

riverdale

without a doubt. i never found rachel that attractive. she has a kind of a weird face and seems too much like a platonic friend. monica on the other hand is a fucking smokeshow

Zoomers have no friends, so Guess the can make "Streamers" instead.

euphoria, without a doubt. The day of having wool placed over your eyes about living in a new york high rise on a shitty salary is over.

yeah! instead you have the much more realistic portrayal of 25-year-olds playing 16 year-olds.

Friends doesn't even have jokes. People just make slightly off statements loudly then hold the post for seconds
at least seinfeld had bits which were a bit funny

this. i had a gay coworker who was obsessed with friends and all he would do was quote the memorable lines - and it seems like that's all mega fans of friends do. they weren't especially funny lines even. friends was just a normie, mainstream pop culture moment.

>fag who believes watching Seinfeld makes him intellectually superior entered the thread

are you a disabled person? seinfeld isn't very good its just the only 90s sitcom which is watchable and not just a white noise friend simulator

Fpbp

>seinfeld isn't very good

Attached: 3C997003-E432-49AB-B6F7-4B244F71F7BE.png (495x498, 327.1K)

HIMYM

this, you can't make a show today without some fag/tranny/woman get triggered and canceled it on twitter

Attached: 1568447555934.jpg (1200x650, 114.56K)

How I Met Your Mother was sort of the closest to an equivalent ten years ago. Maybe The Big Bang Theory counts? But even that's done. I actually have no idea what sitcoms exist today. Are sitcoms even successful anymore? Or non-cable TV shows at all? Did it all end after the early 2010s?

If it was today:

One mtf trans Latino, one black guy, one gay white male.

Asian lesbian, Jewish girl, blond cutie

The blond girl would fuck the black guy then come out as bi and date the lesbian.
The trans would exclusively date white Chads.
The gay white male would be in a committed relationship and have infinite wisdom.

BBT was unironically the last good sitcom. Roseanne was going well until Roseanne herself was cancelled.

Everything is trash now man Chuck Lorre replaced BBT with a sitcom about organ donor recipients. It's awful.

New Girl?

HIMYM is the closest, that tranny Skins show isn't anything like Friends