Are white men really like this?

Are white men really like this?

Attached: 1652387334780.webm (1280x640, 2.8M)

He has a doggo on his head =[

I do this weekly with my white friends

Humans are so non threatening physically.

You just say men.

In reality they are this

Attached: chuds.png (1200x630, 950.49K)

no we are not this in shape.

May you be lucky enough to never find out

Attached: northman viking rave.webm (320x662, 2.9M)

Would vikings actually be this shredded?

DAMN WHI PEE
YOU SCARY

Attached: 1652384769742.webm (1280x640, 2.39M)

my dad would do this but he’s native

No, most likely fatter.

Dude abos living on bush meat are shredded. Why wouldn't a warrior cult who fucking rowed a ship for hours a day be muscular?

And so ends the LARP.

>feds make a public display of demoralizing opposition
Just the fact that all of them were arrested anonymously isn't a huge suspicion?

they'd be strong but like physical labourer whos stunted from starting too early and living off grain and fat not jacked

Physical labor doesn't stunt your growth dumbass. That's been a disproven myth for decades.

Up until recently labourers were fed properly. The guys who build the railways in the UK and US were given literal kgs of meat per day as rations. I can guarantee you most Norse had a diet high in meat, especially fish.

Man I watched this this weekend and I was really hoping for a cool Viking movie. This thing was an awful, corny dialogue having hunk of shit. Felt like a fucking B movie

>feds pretend to be arrested to squash people with opposing views from getting together and standing up for themselves
Anyone who thinks this is real is retarded

Vikings were actually incredibly short on average. They're size greatly exaggerated in cinema today.

Yes. You wouldn't understand OP.

There's no strength without muscle mass, you're retarded and they'd definitely be burning off more than they consume meaning abs. You're so goddamn retarded and dyel it's sickening.

What doesn't make any sense is that they do this the night before, then go to sleep, then go to battle. The Adrenaline would be gone by then. They should do this so the enemy could see.